Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Iya Sidi's Cool Spot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iya Sidi's Cool Spot (309 Views)

Emir Of Lafia, Alhaji Sidi Bage Endorses TINUBU For President..... / Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ / Sidi Dauda Bage Emerges Emir Of Lafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iya Sidi's Cool Spot by Rigel95(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2018
Iya sidi’s cool spot
Enters Chukwudi, looks at the corner he sits with the other regular patrons of the pub, he puts on a smile as he goes to join them at their regular table.
Saka: Chukwudi! Chukwudi!! Na your face we see so? Kai, we don too miss you for here o! Wetin happen na?
Chukwudi: Abi o! na work o, you sabi as things be for we country na, man gats hussle wela make him no wake up one day, con see say him wife don become another man portmanteau.
Mama Sidi listening to the exchanges, goes to pick up empty bottles on the table. She cts into the conversation.
Mama Sidi: So you mean after all the promises dem, wey that your governor do he still no do anything ?
Saka:But why the politicians from your side be like that na? I even hear say one of them for north buy polish and brush for shoe shiners for abokis dem.
Abednego: What? What sacrilege! You mean a governor did such in the second decade of the 21st century? I
(shakes his head in disgust)
Saka:You see why we dey always fight so? We dey talk beta matter you dey talk about sacrifice. Too much book is turning your head.Dey dere dey speak big big grammer wey no dey epp matter.
(All except Abednego bursts into laughter while the latter eyes him with contempt)
Abednego: But why is your own brand of illiteracy a scourge to anyone so unfortunate to come across come across your person?
Saka: Na yousabi.Atleast, my senator na better senator walahi him give us better transmission radios for we area.
Mama Sidi:Ha! That yellow pawpaw senator abi? Na better man o! Make him just do well make he distribute flatscreen television and decoder next time make ah put for my shop.If he do am ah go close shop go campaign for am.
(Chukwudi getting impatient interrupts her)
Mama Sidi shey dat pepper soup never do ni? I don finish two bottles for here like play like play o.
Mama Sidi wlks out to check the pepper soup
Abednego:Anyways, I heard the IGP has finally corperated to aid the transmission of some recommendations to the senate
Chukwudi: Of course,shebi him get lawyer certificate ah no expect make him dey apprehensive towards the recommended formation transmission
(Saka not understanding the discussion makes to change the topic )
Saka: Kai see as this Malay boy dey flex . Make him just dash me small change, walahi, my life don better be that o.
Abegnego:Are you referring to that spendthrift that posts lugribous designer materials on the gram?
Saka: yes ke
Abednego:Has he finally agreed to take part in the debate with that one that fights all over clubs in the capital?
Chukwudi: No mind dat one jor! Wetin be him own source of money? No be all those yam eating politicians dem dey sponsor am? Abeg make he leave trash for lawma.
Mama Sidi enters with four plates of peppersoup Chukwudi eager grabs one of the plate and descends on it.
Chukwudi:Dis your pepper soup na better assurance o!
Saka: Yes o make them give her better akolade, she don pay for juice.
(All bursts out into reaps of laughter )
Re: Iya Sidi's Cool Spot by Bintabisiriyu: 8:54pm On May 20, 2018
Who knows wen Liverpool will play madrid in champions league final.

(1) (Reply)

Osun PDP Primary Election: Akinbade Tasks Leaders On Instinctive Leadership / Ikpeazu As A Beacon Of Hope / Abia State: It Is Time To Stop The Falsehood Against Dr Okezie Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.