Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

President Muhammad Buhari Anticorruption Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammad Buhari Anticorruption Fight (353 Views)

BREAKING!!! “President Muhammad Buhari Is Not Real Fulani” – Atiku Reveals / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari / CORRUPTION:PMB'S Anticorruption Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

President Muhammad Buhari Anticorruption Fight by exco90(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2018
Let's broaden our opinion on what corruption truly means and what it's all about. Corruption has been the most spoken dictionary word in our country Nigeria since 2014. This is not surprising considering the fact that it also happens to be the favorite word (or perhaps only word) our incumbent president finds comfort in pronouncing.
Follow me as we dissect,pinpoint and bisect the true meaning of corruption, and at the end of the day, liken it to integrity and also the "Mr Integrity" we have in our country Nigeria.
Sometime in 2014 when the then president Jonathan tried to explain to us that "stealing isn't all that corruption is about" we all took it out of context and bashed him for saying "stealing bye not corruption" but 3 years down the line,I now have a vivid understanding that of a truth, stealing is only a tiny and insignificant fragment of the word corruption.
I came to this realisation by learning the hard way from this present administration and by studying the character of "Mr integrity". Permit me to say that corruption is perhaps the word with the broadest definition in the dictionary. I say this because all the sins of man can be likened and described as corruption. Now,can anyone of us honestly single out a word from the dictionary that can be used to sum up the numerous sins of man? Believe me,that word has to be corruption. Permit me to outline a few, out of the numerous sins of "Mr integrity " in a bid to expose his lack of integrity and corrupt lifestyle with the hope of at least changing some myopic and sycophantic mindsets who have narrowed down corruption to stealing alone.
A man who lies, is classified as being corrupt and therefore lacks integrity. (Mr integrity,show us your WAEC certificate). Hiring Numerous SANS to defend you when you are suppose to present your WAEC certificate is corruption.
A man who is nepotistic in his appointments is classified as being corrupt and therefore lacks integrity..Mr integrity, show us the men heading all the security apparatus of this country under your administration and lets see if you are really patriotic as you claim.
A man who walks in the counsel of the ungodly, also has in himself ungodliness. (Mr integrity,show us your political allies and let's be the judge. Th likes of Rotimi Amaechi, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, David Babachair Lawal et,al are your political allies and as a matter of fact, they all wine and dine with you.
A man who sees evil and fails to call it by its name is corrupt and therefore lacks integrity. Mr integrity, why are the Fulani terrorist group yet to be proscribed?
A man who is guilty of hypocrisy can easily be classified as being corrupt. Mr integrity, If you breed laziness in your house in the form of Mr Yusuf "the bike rider" and never deemed it fit to publicly call him LAZY,why else would you insult the sensibilities of the hardworking Nigerian youths by calling them Lazy?
A man who says one thing today and denies it tomorrow is also on top of the food chain of corruption and therefore lacks integrity. Mr integrity, since when has medical tourism become normal? I believe it was corruption before you became president and became normal right after you became president.
A man who lies just to get votes from electorates is also classified corrupt and therefore unfit for the title of Mr integrity. Mr integrity, we're still waiting on you to declare your asset publicly up to the very last details of your shares in all the banks.
A man who is considered barbaric has in him a high corruption syndrome and is therefore devoid of integrity. Mr integrity, For how long would the people of Benue,Taraba, Plateau,and Nasarawa get killed before you unleash the military might on their killers like you did to the independent people of biafra?
A man who lacks respect for the rule of law is considered corrupt and is also unfit for the title of Mr integrity. Mr integrity, why is Sambo Dasuki still in prison after several court orders to set him free? Why is El Zazaky still in prison?
A man who boycotts constitutional processes is considered corrupt and lacks integrity. Mr integrity,How did we purchase our Turcano jets from the US without due approval by the national assembly as enshrined in our constitution?
The sins of Mr integrity are too numerous to keep outlining but I hope this few points above actually sends a message to someone out there that one Mr integrity is somewhere living and basking in self delusion that he's the only saint who is suitable to lead Nigeria to the promised land.
I also hope this drives a point to you reading this that the word CORRUPTION goes far beyond a petty thief. of course, stealing is corruption, but it's almost an insignificant fraction of what the word corruption truly means. So I beg you all to cross check the aforementioned next time before you refer to anyone as corrupt free or Mr integrity. If he or she is found wanting on any of the above counts, then he/she isn't suitable for the title of Mr/Mrs integrity.
PS: You don't go dining and playing with pigs and expect to come out of it as tidy as you went in.
Go get your PVC. A word is enough for the wise..
Omueyaki Great is a Member, National Youth Assembly of Nigeria(NYAN), Edo state chapter
Re: President Muhammad Buhari Anticorruption Fight by dareyyyy(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2018
Not an easy battle ,corruption everywhere
Re: President Muhammad Buhari Anticorruption Fight by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28pm On May 20, 2018
When you fight corruption, hatred and corruption FIGHT back!
Re: President Muhammad Buhari Anticorruption Fight by Mynd44: 10:50pm On May 20, 2018

(1)

CAN Tells Buhari To Forget Second Term Over Killings In Nigeria / Governor Obiano Signs N9bn Contract For Erosion In Six Sites / Benue Lawmakers Should Copy This Man And Stop Deceiving Their People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.