Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

400k In The Account Lying Dormant - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 400k In The Account Lying Dormant (4215 Views)

That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good / Ajm Has Been Dormant For Ten Years, Only For Becoming A Butterfly / N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400k In The Account Lying Dormant by Temi212: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
jinka:

i have contacted her. thank you so much. can we relate on whatsapp?

Ok fine, you can give me your number. I'll message you.
Re: 400k In The Account Lying Dormant by Fxmanager(m): 4:19am On Jun 04, 2018
biztip:
never knew this thread is still going till I saw 2likes today on my comment. @op. if ur 400k still remain and hopefully u never give out ur money to all these unrealistic ventures people are suggesting for u here, DTS good news. I will still advise u to avoid all these forex,crypto and invest in me stuffs. they are all grand scams that will only bring sorrow to u. 95% of biz ideas u see on nairaland these days are intended to scam or deceive people. the real genuine biz people wont come here to expose d secret of their money making. if u must do biz find sth physical u can do and monitor urself.
Which one is unrealistic ventures? If you see a realistic venture, will you want yo invest in it? Maybe you allowed your greediness to overwhelmed you and you lost your money to all those scam/ponzi schemes and even all this novice/inexperience currency traders that promised you unrealistic returns, you shouldn't get bitter and transfer your aggression on every thread/program in this forum. You are free to do your investigation and expose any scam/ponzi scheme in this forum, educate people on how to detect and avoid them, thereby preventing them from loosing their money, instead of you going from thread to thread tagging everything scam. If you look up our profile, you will see that we created a thread with the topic "Investment Anti-scam/Fraud Guide" last year. We did everything to push the post from time to time, but members of this forum and probably you too must have seen it but choose to ignored it due to greediness. So you should use your bitter experience to guide your future investment part and guide others too, who might also insist on having their own bitter experience better being guided.
Re: 400k In The Account Lying Dormant by biztip: 5:26am On Jun 04, 2018
Fxmanager:
Which one is unrealistic ventures? If you see a realistic venture, will you want yo invest in it? Maybe you allowed your greediness to overwhelmed you and you lost your money to all those scam/ponzi schemes and even all this novice/inexperience currency traders that promised you unrealistic returns, you shouldn't get bitter and transfer your aggression on every thread/program in this forum. You are free to do your investigation and expose any scam/ponzi scheme in this forum, educate people on how to detect and avoid them, thereby preventing them from loosing their money, instead of you going from thread to thread tagging everything scam. If you look up our profile, you will see that we created a thread with the topic "Investment Anti-scam/Fraud Guide" last year. We did everything to push the post from time to time, but members of this forum and probably you too must have seen it but choose to ignored it due to greediness. So you should use your bitter experience to guide your future investment part and guide others too, who might also insist on having their own bitter experience better being guided.
I didn't say DT I lost money so choose ur words well. am only advising d op and not u. all these scheme na real scam. even d forex of a thing ,so stop luring people into ur schemes.
Re: 400k In The Account Lying Dormant by Fxmanager(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2018
biztip:

I didn't say DT I lost money so choose ur words well. am only advising d op and not u. all these scheme na real scam. even d forex of a thing ,so stop luring people into ur schemes.
We don't what to sound disrespectful, but the way you are going about, it is you are in pains, like someone who has lost money to these scams/ponzi schemes in this forum. If you in pains as a result of all these fraudulent/scam scheme, then we are on the same page. Just as I said before, you should direct your effort to educating members of these forum on how to detect and avoid scams in these forum. You can investigate and expose any scam/ponzi schemes for what they are, in these forum.

Talking about the foreign exchange market, it is not any investment program here with that name, is actually what it is. This is why we advise investors to invest in an PAMM investment platform set up under a Government's licensed and regulated broker where their financial records are open to being monitored and audited by the Government.

Check our profile signature and visit our website for a detail structure of our currency portfolio management service, we the managers have no access to deposit/withdraw investors funds, as they are creating their personal currency trading account with their National identity documents, these accounts are link to our PAMM trading software to be traded with a single mouse click no matter the number of investors.

One thing we have to let you know is that not everyone that claims to be a successful foreign exchange trader/trainer/coach/mentor/signal provider is actually one. We advice investors to demand for a myfxbook or fxblue track record from them before investing in them. We have enough experience in these field, that even if you are George Soros, you have to tender your myfxbook track record before we give you our funds to manage or pay for your training program. If we should pay, we just count it as a fee paid to know what is in it. After getting the myfxbook, we will look at the numbers that we want.

Back to your reference to foreign exchange market as scam, this link below will educate you so that you don't say such were learned people are around. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_market?
Re: 400k In The Account Lying Dormant by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
oceanized25:
So I have d said money in my account and am not sure what business or investment to put it in that will yield profit that's why am coming to you to prick your brain n see what you could suggest to me....make una help me abeg,talk your own grin

So, was your brain finally pricked? Or have wasted the money on women?
Re: 400k In The Account Lying Dormant by oluGodson: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2019
taofeeq137:
Use the money to get a 3D printer, I know of at least 5 ways you can make a huge cash flow out of it, I can also help run thr business in return for a partnership deal and percentage from the business

I can assure you tho, you will make your money back quickly before you can even say PRINT!

Hi.
Are you still in the business of 3D ?
Do respond as I'm interested
Re: 400k In The Account Lying Dormant by oceanized25(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
iClef:

So, was your brain finally pricked? Or have wasted the money on women?
Lol,I did invest it alright, but I lost a lot of it on the biz.
Trying to pick myself up again n make better investment decisions going forward.
Re: 400k In The Account Lying Dormant by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
oceanized25:
Lol,I did invest it alright, but I lost a lot of it on the biz.
Trying to pick myself up again n make better investment decisions going forward.

That money would've made you a millionaire if only you were guided rightly. Anyway, it's not a failure, but experience.

All the best.
Re: 400k In The Account Lying Dormant by oceanized25(m): 4:46am On Aug 27, 2019
iClef:

That money would've made you a millionaire if only you were guided rightly. Anyway, it's not a failure, but experience.

All the best.

thanks bro
Re: 400k In The Account Lying Dormant by healthserve(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2019
Fxmanager:
We don't what to sound disrespectful, but the way you are going about, it is you are in pains, like someone who has lost money to these scams/ponzi schemes in this forum. If you in pains as a result of all these fraudulent/scam scheme, then we are on the same page. Just as I said before, you should direct your effort to educating members of these forum on how to detect and avoid scams in these forum. You can investigate and expose any scam/ponzi schemes for what they are, in these forum.

Talking about the foreign exchange market, it is not any investment program here with that name, is actually what it is. This is why we advise investors to invest in an PAMM investment platform set up under a Government's licensed and regulated broker where their financial records are open to being monitored and audited by the Government.

Check our profile signature and visit our website for a detail structure of our currency portfolio management service, we the managers have no access to deposit/withdraw investors funds, as they are creating their personal currency trading account with their National identity documents, these accounts are link to our PAMM trading software to be traded with a single mouse click no matter the number of investors.

One thing we have to let you know is that not everyone that claims to be a successful foreign exchange trader/trainer/coach/mentor/signal provider is actually one. We advice investors to demand for a myfxbook or fxblue track record from them before investing in them. We have enough experience in these field, that even if you are George Soros, you have to tender your myfxbook track record before we give you our funds to manage or pay for your training program. If we should pay, we just count it as a fee paid to know what is in it. After getting the myfxbook, we will look at the numbers that we want.

Back to your reference to foreign exchange market as scam, this link below will educate you so that you don't say such were learned people are around. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_market?

My brother. He goes about labelling every investment he sees as scam. Envy and hate at its peak. Due to his outbursts I lost an investor who was going to invest 2Million in my company. Avoid him like plague please. Check his history, since the beginning of the year and read his comments. These are people that sow negative thoughts in the mind of people blocking both the investor and the investment, its beyond identifying scam, but pure evil.

I'm sure the Op reads through virtually every investment thread. Both the Ops and people can conduct due diligence but they'll keep discrediting anything good for the purpose the devil hired them for. Run from his kinds I repeat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues / Chaka Investment / Bitcoin: How Long Does It Take To Withdraw Luno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.