Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color (3683 Views)

Foldable Iphone: Apple Orders Samples Of Samsung Foldable Phone Display / Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN / BOE Shows Off Its Foldable Phone Display Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color by Sicilyjoe: 2:29am On May 21, 2018
What could have been the problem, as my head line says, any solution to return the display color to normal
Re: My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color by HeyCorleone(m): 2:51am On May 21, 2018
What phone do you use?

Name and Android version.
Re: My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color by Sicilyjoe: 2:54am On May 21, 2018
HeyCorleone:
What phone do you use?

Name and Android version.

Tecno wx3 android 7.0
Re: My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color by HeyCorleone(m): 2:56am On May 21, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

Tecno wx3 android 7.0

Do you remember doing anything before the negative display came on?
Re: My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color by Sicilyjoe: 3:03am On May 21, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Do you remember doing anything before the negative display came on?

No I can't remember, I noticed it since last week it does this and later come back to normal with some minutes to hours, but since yesterday evening is been like this, I have off and on it several times still same
Re: My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color by giftedben: 3:06am On May 21, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
What could have been the problem, as my head line says, any solution to return the display color to normal

Goto Settings
Click advanced settings
Click accessibility
Click color invertion

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color by Sicilyjoe: 3:09am On May 21, 2018
giftedben:

Goto Settings
Click advanced settings
Click accessibility
Click color invertion

Thanks is back to normal

1 Like

Re: My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color by giftedben: 3:15am On May 21, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

Thanks is back to normal
You're welcome
Re: My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color by HeyCorleone(m): 4:08am On May 21, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

No I can't remember, I noticed it since last week it does this and later come back to normal with some minutes to hours, but since yesterday evening is been like this, I have off and on it several times still same
Re: My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color by balaclava: 6:44am On May 21, 2018
Don't bother doing anything.

Your case is spiritual.
Re: My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color by Nobody: 8:40am On May 21, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

It is either u are mistakingly activating the invert color feature by clicking the toggle like in the picture below. Or ur display is about to give up. If u are sure u are not pressing the toggle and the problem keeps coming back intermminently, then it's probably ur display giving up.

Re: My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color by mhisbliss(f): 8:51am On May 21, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
Lol you prolly switched color inversion on, goto settings> accessibility>color inversion and turn it off

Re: My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color by henry007(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

Swipe down from home screen to your quick settings, hit invert colors.

Wonder who uses this sef undecided
Re: My Phone Display Changed To Negative Color by kmaster007: 10:58am On May 21, 2018
transmission viruses

(1) (Reply)

Huawei P40 The King Of All Smartphones Camera / New Airtel Blackberry Plan / Top 5 PHONES Selling At $100 (n35k) Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.