Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Boy Knocks Off 7 Teeth Off His Indian Employer Who Refuses To Pay Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Knocks Off 7 Teeth Off His Indian Employer Who Refuses To Pay Him (674 Views)

Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines / SARS Operatives Leave Man, Who Refuses To Be Cowed By Shots They Fired / Man Knocks Off Sex Worker’s Teeth For Not Spreading Legs Properly- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Knocks Off 7 Teeth Off His Indian Employer Who Refuses To Pay Him by ruffhandu: 6:58am On May 21, 2018

Unpaid Minna worker knocks off Indian’s seven teeth
TAIWO OJOYE
21 MAY 2018
Enyioha Opara, Minna

A 23-year-old worker, Ismail Yusuf, has attacked and knocked out the teeth of his boss with a hammer for allegedly failing to pay salaries.

The suspect admitted to knocking out seven teeth from Sattish Kasara, an Indian national and manager of Bolaji Drilling Company in Minna, Niger State.

The incident which happened in the Tunga area of Minna, led to Yusuf’s arrest by the police.

Northern City News gathered that Kasara allegedly withheld Yusuf’s wages because he learnt that the worker planned to travel to Bauchi State to see his parents and feared he might not return to work.

Yusuf explained to our correspondent that he promised to return to work within one week, adding that Kasara refused to pay him his salaries.

“I was begging him to pay my salaries to facilitate my journey to Bauchi, he didn’t even listen or give me audience; then the next day, I went to his house, forced his door open and inflicted injuries on his head with a hammer. I knocked out seven of his teeth as a result,” he narrated.

The 23-year-old stated that he had worked with Kasara for over five years during which he had not visited his parents.

“I have worked with this man for over five years without seeing my parents; it hurts me a lot and I cannot bear it any longer. I am not asking for his favour; all I’m asking for is my salary,” he stated.

Yusuf accused foreign company owners of maltreating Nigerians, saying, “I don’t know why they don’t treat Nigerians well and the Federal Government is keeping quiet over it. How can I work for a foreigner in my own country at the end of the month he will not pay; can that happen in their own country,” he queried.

The Niger State Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, said that police operatives recovered a hammer and a pipe from Yusuf, adding that he would be charged to court after investigation.

http://punchng.com/unpaid-minna-worker-knocks-off-indians-seven-teeth/amp/
Re: Boy Knocks Off 7 Teeth Off His Indian Employer Who Refuses To Pay Him by Blakjewelry(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2018
is the guy mayweather?
Re: Boy Knocks Off 7 Teeth Off His Indian Employer Who Refuses To Pay Him by abokibuhari: 7:00am On May 21, 2018
God bless that boy and devil scatter the Nigerian police for arresting him. If anything happen to that boy, may it not be well with IGP of police. No go better for buhari

They will come to our country to treat us as slaves

Bloody Indians

People way like juju, them no they use their money do netter thing

2 Likes

Re: Boy Knocks Off 7 Teeth Off His Indian Employer Who Refuses To Pay Him by Firefire(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2018
I beg free Ismail jareh.

If only Nigerians can follow the step of Ismail Yusuf and be using hammer to knock off the teeth’s of all political liars who failed to fulfill their campaign promises.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Knocks Off 7 Teeth Off His Indian Employer Who Refuses To Pay Him by trapQ: 7:01am On May 21, 2018
Nice one
Re: Boy Knocks Off 7 Teeth Off His Indian Employer Who Refuses To Pay Him by ruffhandu: 7:03am On May 21, 2018
They should just collect the money jejely from the wicked employer and pay the boy. Even the Bible condemns owing your worker. To think that this one is on purpose irks me.

Police, after taking the matter to court, please tell the Judge to be fair.

Or, if this one doesn't favour the boy, he should file a fresh suit and claim damages arising from the unpaid salaries.

Nonsense! Employers just treat their workers like shit in Nigeria because of insensitive govt.
Re: Boy Knocks Off 7 Teeth Off His Indian Employer Who Refuses To Pay Him by omololu2020(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2018
Nigeria is a useless country, how can a foreigner be owing their workers salaries,yet when you report this foreigners no step will be taking... Which kin country be this Nigeria sef undecided

The kind of news you hear in this country makes you so shock shocked

1 Like

Re: Boy Knocks Off 7 Teeth Off His Indian Employer Who Refuses To Pay Him by stefanweeks: 7:08am On May 21, 2018
Tomorrow one old haggard will say youths are lazy

Cheers to yusuf

Re: Boy Knocks Off 7 Teeth Off His Indian Employer Who Refuses To Pay Him by chiscodedon(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2018
Just that is not good taking laws into our hands... But the Indians and Lebanese working in this country deserve this... Pity for most Nigerians working in those Indians/Lebanese own companies... You see an MSc holder working for them for as little as 40k,still you work Monday to Sunday, 8am-6pm and this will be company making hundreds of millions daily. The treatment given to this man is what most Nigerians get from them here daily but police won't do anything cuz no one will speak for them

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Clement Ebri Joins APC Chairmanship Race / Kosofe Lga Npower VOLUNTEERS Support Pres. Buhari & Gov. Ambode / nPDP Members’ll Attend APC Convention — Baraje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.