Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo (825 Views)

Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) / Father Kills Two Sons With Poison Over Witchcraft In Bayelsa (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo by Angelanest: 7:22am On May 21, 2018
A young man identified as Gift Zibaboyegha from Sabageria in Kolokuma/Opokuma LGA, Bayelsa State, and residing in Amarata in Yenagoa was caught last night, stealing plasma television sets in Obodo Guest House along Custom Road, Biogbolo, Yenagoa.

According to reports, the suspect came to the guest house at about 11pm, and paid for three rooms, saying that he wants to lodge his friends who attended a birthday party.

After he secured the rooms, he asked the management of the guest house for a sack bag which was provided for him.
Perhaps, his attitude became suspicious and he was placed on surveillance. Not quite long, he manifested his character, dismantled two plasma television sets in two of the yet to be occupied rooms, living the one in his room and put in the sack bag provided him by the guest house.

But, luck run out on him as he was apprehended on trying to escape with them.

He has been handed to the Special Anti Robbery Squad, SARS of the Nigerian Police Force for interrogation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/unlucky-thief-caught-red-handed-during-operation-in-bayelsa-photo.html

1 Like

Re: How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo by izzou(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2018
grin

Wow. He's still fresh and handsome grin

It's either we as a country have decided to become civilised, or the residents of that building are not Nigerians, or they probably flew into the country few days ago

The Nigerians I know would have............. Let me just stop here lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo by Airtimex(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2018
He must be a mass comm. Graduate...your mates are stealing big, na TV and radio dey hungry you undecided

Your girlfriend must be disappointed embarassed

Chai see as light dey waste for there shocked

3 Likes

Re: How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo by mustmust(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2018
Blame it on the PDP government
Re: How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo by Nobody: 7:28am On May 21, 2018
Re: How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo by Nobody: 7:31am On May 21, 2018
Just look at his head...

If I tell you who he resemble Lala go block me

2 Likes

Re: How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo by swiz123(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2018
He looks like Donpiiko. grin grin...

Handsome dudes they are
Re: How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo by Uyiii: 7:48am On May 21, 2018
Angelanest:
According to reports, the young man on noticing that the house occupants had gone to church - decided to make use of the 'opportunity' by breaking into a house to steal television sets and other items before he was caught red handed by neighbours.
He wanted to transform transformation the recommended recommendation opportunity to an apprehensive effective effectcheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo by Dexpro: 7:53am On May 21, 2018
izzou:
grin

Wow. He's still fresh and handsome grin

It's either we as a country have decided to become civilised, or the residents of that building are not Nigerians, or they probably flew into the country few days ago

The Nigerians I know would have............. Let me just stop here lipsrsealed
haha haha...
Re: How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo by Shedrack777: 8:25am On May 21, 2018
this thief is sure a badass, imagine making sure no one lynch him or even slap him. chai, i twale for this thief o. but on another note, maybe he was caught by mostly ladies who loves his handsomeness and protest against beating and disfiguring his freshness and handsomeness
Re: How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo by Nobody: 9:40am On May 21, 2018
swiz123:
He looks like Donpiiko. grin grin...

Handsome dudes they are

Re: How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:18am On May 21, 2018
EastGold:
Just look at his head...

If I tell you who he resemble Lala go block me

Igbo? grin grin grin
Re: How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo by Angelanest: 11:23am On May 21, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Another Scammer On The Loose: Re: Be Our Company Representative In Nigeria/afric / Hilarious Chat Btw Nairalander & A Scammer Who Pose As Odunlade Adekola / Xmas Craze: Popular Yahoo Boy Stabs Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.