Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

FG Plans To Assassinate Me, Wike Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Plans To Assassinate Me, Wike Alleges (469 Views)

PDP Crisis: Iyorchia Ayu Collected ₦100m, ₦1bn From A Gov – Wike Alleges / Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me / Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Plans To Assassinate Me, Wike Alleges by 14Ebisco: 7:22am On May 21, 2018
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has raised the alarm that the All Progressives Congress (APC)-led federal government is plotting to assassinate him in a crowd and claim accidental discharge.

The governor made the revelation during the third year anniversary thanksgiving service of his administration at Living Faith Church, D-Line, Port Harcourt yesterday.

He said: “Intelligence report available to us as at this morning indicate that they are plotting to assassinate me in a crowd and claim it was accidental discharge.”

The governor said the plots of the APC-led federal government and her associates would not intimidate him as he remains committed to the defence of democracy and Rivers State.

He said the plot would fail because God would continue to defend him.

He said: “The level of conspiracy against Rivers State is unfortunate. Instead of focusing on governance, they focus on how to assassinate me or frame me up.”

Wike alleged that the APC-led federal government through the Inspector General of Police plotted to plant millions of dollars and AK 47 at his Abuja residence, when the Police sought search warrant from an Abuja court.

He noted that last week the court ruled that the police cannot search his Abuja residence, stopping them from their evil plot.

“I am not afraid of my residence being searched by the police, but I know their evil intention,” he said.

Wike said the state government had come to thank God for his protection in the face of continuous plot by agents of the APC-led federal government.

He said: “We are born to win; we are born to reign; we are destined for greatness. While other states are inaugurating wheel barrows, we are inaugurating infrastructure.”

He said despite the declaration by the former governor that his administration would not be able to pay salaries let alone do projects, his administration has succeeded in delivering outstanding projects.

Rivers State Pastor of Living Faith Church, Pastor Isaac Folaji, in his sermon, said thanksgiving engenders growth and blessing.

He said thanksgiving enhances God’s protection and financial multiplication. The cleric noted that as a result of the dedication service, God would bless Rivers State.

The dedication and thanksgiving service to mark the third anniversary of the administration of Wike attracted traditional rulers, prominent leaders of Rivers State and wife of the former President Goodluck Jonathan, Mrs. Patience Jonathan.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/fg-plans-to-assassinate-me-wike-alleges.html

Re: FG Plans To Assassinate Me, Wike Alleges by Printerscanner: 7:26am On May 21, 2018
Let FG assassinate you first, then we shall know whether it is true or not. Useless booffon.

1 Like

Re: FG Plans To Assassinate Me, Wike Alleges by Nobody: 7:29am On May 21, 2018
Printerscanner:
Let FG assassinate you first, then we shall know whether it is true or not. Useless booffon.

If you talk any shït again, I will beat you till your brain is restored to factory settings.

2 Likes

Re: FG Plans To Assassinate Me, Wike Alleges by mercenary: 7:30am On May 21, 2018
They have failed...

APC is everything that is bad and they hate when people are not suffering or in hardship
Re: FG Plans To Assassinate Me, Wike Alleges by mercenary: 7:32am On May 21, 2018
Printerscanner:
Children of hate
Re: FG Plans To Assassinate Me, Wike Alleges by GavelSlam: 7:35am On May 21, 2018
Who is Wike planning to assassinate now?

Re: FG Plans To Assassinate Me, Wike Alleges by Wantedmiller: 7:37am On May 21, 2018
Wike get rooster brain....... common sense na very big battle for him.
he should join basket mouth and the rest for public show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Assassinate Me, Wike Alleges by seanfer(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2018
It's a Pity that a So called Lawyer Who became a state Governor can come out to make this serious allegation... Last Month he raised alarm that the FG was planning to plan some foreign currencies in his luggage and set him up with foreign government.... This is the type of leader we get when we are not looking for qualities in those we vote into power... Wike should stop crying foul.. Why make such accusation in a church of God...

(1) (Reply)

BUHARI: Who Is Fooling Who? / Hard Work Pays : Gov Wike Awards Popular Rivers Traffic Warden (Photos) / Rare Picture Of The President's Wife And Her Vice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.