Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) (6784 Views)

Poll: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator?

Yes: 48% (120 votes)
No: 51% (128 votes)
This poll has ended

Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You / What Does Dis Mean (mama Gee) / Where Is Mama-gee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 5:42pm On May 26, 2010
@ lizzbaby, from what i've seen being a mod is an exalted position, you know like a mini god where you can do and undo that's y so many peeps wants to be a mod.
Its a voluntary service, but becos of the usual butt kissing associated with it, so many people wants to be a mod, isn't that interesting cheesy

do you want to be a mod i can arrange something for you tongue grin
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by lizzybabe1(f): 6:14pm On May 26, 2010
LOL. No, I'm not interested unless they will pay me. Only money can motivate me to do it. Hehe, greedy me!
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by mamagee3(f): 6:26pm On May 26, 2010
cantell:

You mean famous notorious for being the most delusional & the most ridiculed poster in NL?
Famous indeed!
As for the moderator status, michelin89 was given that right and every member saw the outcome.
Always fighting and bickering like a spoilt brat!
Dude, you got a problem?

Cause I don't get why you're foloowing me all over the forum.
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Pweety4me(f): 6:29pm On May 26, 2010
spicyhoney:

why were my words changed? Moderator, this isn't what i wrote and i bet there are better or closer words to what i wrote than what i see above. ??
Hehe no worry urself. . .dat's 1 of the wonders of nl. . .teehe tongue cool

mama-gee:

Then who would get it. . .the likes of you? undecided

The type that gets banned every 12 hours?
embarassed
*Yawns* Somefin new plse?any time soon?that line is getting rather boring really. embarassed undecided
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Moyola(f): 6:33pm On May 26, 2010
lol
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by mamagee3(f): 6:34pm On May 26, 2010
nellaluv:

who's kissing who's butt, mumu-gee. I know its hurting you, you're being famous for all the wrong reasons, you need to be rebranded grin
just sit back, relax and STFU.
Buahahaha, Me STFU?
You're a substitute for a major clown. . .Here you are creating a brand new thread for a fellow user and you're saying you're not kissing anyone's butt.
You are kissing my butt with all pleasure, my dear. grin
I can't wait until this daft topic of yours is deleted and tossed in the recycle bin where it belongs.
Ignorance at its best!

Pweety4me:

*Yawns* Somefin new plse?any time soon?that line is getting rather boring really. embarassed undecided
Tell you something new?. . .

I laugh in Ugwuta!

Here you are judging my behaviour on Nairaland when you've got skeletons in your own cupboard, getting banned every 12 hours and you want Mama-gee to forget that and tell you something new, you must be a major clown after Nellaluv. grin

Ever heard or read of the word "hypocrite?" undecided

It'll be glad to see you state something unique and not the behavioural BS you've been pointing out since Adolf Hitler persecuted the jews.

"Tell me something new" my butt! grin grin

Please, step aside while I read the comments of people who've got real problems with moi.
cool
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 26, 2010
*** hmmmmmmm* rubs beard tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by chibaby5(f): 6:58pm On May 26, 2010
***sits aside luiz eatin popcorn as show unfolds*** cheesy
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 26, 2010
^^ **have some coke, lets enjoy the show** wink tongue
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by sexyZee(f): 7:04pm On May 26, 2010
nellaluv:

oh my, it's scooby-doofus cheesy

i follow your posts on nairaland, you are a very funny person.

Let me use this medium to tell Seun to unban you. smiley

help save her tongue by voting, who knows grin

oh yeah! grin
your vote counts grin
you are highly welcomed, hope u backed it with a vote wink

Let her be, she is shamelessly happy that way!
Vote!

yeah, av backed it up wif vote smiley

luizworld:

*** hmmmmmmm* rubs beard tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
i cud help u, rub am
chi-baby:

***sits aside luiz eatin popcorn as show unfolds*** cheesy

can u share? wink wink

luizworld:

aw abt me?
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 7:08pm On May 26, 2010
^ ^ mama-gee, here's your spontaneous butt-licker, a natural, no. 1 on NL, pick on him. Even if i'm a butt kisser, i will definitely not kiss your decayed azz lipsrsealed , please spare me undecided , i make people kiss my butt only when i want them too tongue
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 7:08pm On May 26, 2010
^ ^ mama-gee, here's your spontaneous butt-licker, a natural, no. 1 on NL, pick on him. Even if i'm a butt kisser, i will definitely not kiss your decayed azz lipsrsealed , please spare me undecided , i make people kiss my butt only when i want them too tongue
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 26, 2010
sexyZee:

yeah, av backed it up wif vote smiley
i cud help u, rub am
can u  share? wink wink

aw abt me?
^^ ok here u go wink come and sit beside me grin
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by chibaby5(f): 7:10pm On May 26, 2010
luizworld:

errrmmm is dat da only drink u got? dnt take coke  sad embarassed

sexyZee:

can u share? wink wink

ummm will fink abwrrit  cheesy grin tongue
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 26, 2010
chi-baby:

errrmmm is dat da only drink u got? dnt take coke  sad embarassed

ok. . how abt some lemonade. aayy cheesy
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by sexyZee(f): 7:12pm On May 26, 2010
nellaluv:

^ ^ mam-gee, here's your sponteneous butt-licker, a natural, no. 1 on NL, pick on him. Even i'm a butt kisser, i will definitely not kiss your decayed azz lipsrsealed , please spare me undecided , i make people kiss my butt only when i want them too tongue
embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

luizworld:

^^ ok here u go wink come and sit beside me grin
wud b dere in a sec
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by chibaby5(f): 7:21pm On May 26, 2010
luizworld:

ok. . how abt some lemonade. aayy cheesy

dnt mind dat smiley
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 7:52pm On May 26, 2010
SexyZee, i'm sorry but i wasn't talking to you, i was referring to Luizworld, he's a natural, a real azz kisser on NL.
All those lol-ling, drinking coke and munching imaginary pop-corn i hope you've all voted and please stop derailing the thread undecided , we've already noticed you, thanks for understanding.
Some pple just love the attention mscheeews.
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 26, 2010
^^ I beg ur pardon shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 7:57pm On May 26, 2010
Pweety and mama-g please no handbag and cosmetics cat.fights in here, ok, i don't want some over-zealous moderator to lock up the thread. Kiss-and-make-up tongue
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 26, 2010
I do not diss, so am not gonna say anything cool
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 8:10pm On May 26, 2010
^ ^'cos you've always been a sissy and a azz kisser, please carry urself and your dark shades outta here mscheeews
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by sexyZee(f): 8:11pm On May 26, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 26, 2010
thanks a lot, grin but i aint goin anywhere. come and carry me outta here if u can smiley
This is getting exciting. . . takes his chair and balances properly**  grin cheesy grin
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by nellaluv(f): 8:22pm On May 26, 2010
^ ^ whatever undecided ,
just don't irritate me tongue
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 26, 2010
^ U bet i will. .coz u just irritated me wink cheesy
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by chibaby5(f): 8:55pm On May 26, 2010
**continues choppin popcorn and even louder as anoda show unfolds** cheesy cool
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 26, 2010
chi-baby:

**continues choppin popcorn and even louder as anoda show unfolds** cheesy cool
pops his can coke loudly and takes a chill pill grin grin cheesy
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by chibaby5(f): 9:02pm On May 26, 2010
luizworld:

pops his can coke loudly and takes a chill pill grin grin cheesy

lolz pop wateva u wana pop in da buildin maynnee cheesy . . .if itz painin/hurtin ny1 they can slam their head pon wall. . . standard! wink cool
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 26, 2010
^ make dem go hug transformer. we aint goin nowhere grin grin tongue
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by chibaby5(f): 9:37pm On May 26, 2010
luizworld:

^ make dem go hug transformer. we aint goin nowhere grin grin tongue
soldier boy tell em! cheesy cheesy grin grin wink
Re: Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) by Freiburger(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2010
Hope seun is watching this thread closely.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Besides Seun, Which Member Visits Nairaland Most? / AMAZING!!! Nigerian Bride Price Calculator (IGBO Precisely) / When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.