Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What Is The Landmass Of Nigeria's Public Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Landmass Of Nigeria's Public Universities (547 Views)

NASU/NAAT/SSANU: Strike grounds Nigeria's public universities / George Weah Declares Tuition Free In Public Universities In Liberia / ASUU Rejects N500k School Fee Proposal For Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Landmass Of Nigeria's Public Universities by Jetjacky(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2018
Following this post:
https://www.nairaland.com/2676223/see-five-largest-universities-nigeria
Combined with my need for information. Let's set the record straight. Those that know the landmass of their favorite federal university should please post them in the comment section.
I am working on article regarding the landmass of our public uni. Of Una want make mistake no day, now is the time to say it out.
So far, I have the landmass of the five universities in the linked post: Ahmadu, Federal abeokuta, Abuja uni, Ilorin, and Obafemi. I need that of UNIBEN, UNIPORT, FUTO, UI, AND MORE.

Please admins and mods, help this post in whatever way you can to see that this fact becomes public knowledge. A great nation like Nigeria, I have been looking for the landmass of its public universities for several days now, including on Wikipedia. Imagine.

Thank you me guys!!
Re: What Is The Landmass Of Nigeria's Public Universities by CodeTemplar: 9:30am On May 21, 2018
What's the use of landmass when the average graduate from the school is a burden to the government that funds the school.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Landmass Of Nigeria's Public Universities by Jetjacky(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2018
To inform people who like to know the capacity of each school and weigh it with their population density. The article has nothing to do with the inability of the government, just the space provision and some development they have made so far.
Re: What Is The Landmass Of Nigeria's Public Universities by Jetjacky(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2018
CodeTemplar:
What's the use of landmass when the average graduate from the school is a burden to the government that funds the school.
Do you have any knowledge that can help me?

(1) (Reply)

What a / Avoid These Habits If You Want A First Class Degree / National Open University 2019 Examination Checklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.