Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) (1562 Views)

Watch Bobrisky Steals The Attention Of Many At Actress Tayo Sobola Mum’s Burial / Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator As Husbands Photo, Reveals He Lied / Bobrisky Steals U.S Senator’s Picture As His Husband's Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by GodOfAction: 7:58am On May 21, 2018
Hours after the king of Snapchat, Bobrisky shared photos of his supposed marriage introduction and a photo of a certain man with a concealed face whom he told was his popular mysterious bae, a full photo and identity of himhas finally surfaced.

The supposed bae has been identified as Senator Eddie Melton,a Senator in the United States of America, a democratic member of the Indiana State Senate representing District 3 . Senator Eddie Melton is reportedly married with four children.

Reports has it that Bob never had a marriage introduction of any sort, he only stole the senators picture and tried pulling off a bogus stunt on Nigerians.

Retrospectively, Bob had a few days ago trumpeted that he would be getting married on Sunday and gushed about the mysterious man being his everything. In his words, Bob wrote;

“He’s my sugar, my baby, my heartbeat, my prince, my love, my moon, my everything, my love, my helper, my backbone, my supporter, my favor, my king, my fear. I know many of you can’t wait to see the lucky man taking Bob off the market. He’s tall, dark skin, billionaire, pink lips, caring. My driver is already parking all my cloths to the hotel. I’m already feeling like a bride.
See photos:
Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/05/21/revealed-nigerians-dig-out-the-face-of-bobriskys-bae-see-photo/

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by swiz123(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2018
Wasted Semen they both are.

Maybe the man never saw this picture

Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by GodOfAction: 8:01am On May 21, 2018
swiz123:
Where Is the full face
see it
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by princechurchill(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2018
So shango is truly a gay god
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by GodOfAction: 8:08am On May 21, 2018
lol
miracool946:
the man looks too responsible to be involved with him
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by Shedrack777: 8:11am On May 21, 2018
almost any man will agree to date this man, because he looks harmless and he's like someone who will only spoil you with money but won't drill your ass or use you for money rituals
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by Valro(m): 8:13am On May 21, 2018
I want to understand, if this news is true, is it that Bobrisky is daring the FG by conducting a gay marriage in Nigeria, I see. What am I doing on this nonsense thread sef
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by GodOfAction: 8:18am On May 21, 2018
lol
Valro:
I want to understand, if this news is true, is it that Bobrisky is daring the FG by conducting a gay marriage in Nigeria, I see. What am I doing on this nonsense thread sef
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 21, 2018
Lol...all is publicity stunt
Seeing how davido went overboard with his assurance publicity stunt that has got him trending like mad, miss Bob has started her own too
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by Whizdorm001(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2018
Afonja!
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by Gistformant: 8:26am On May 21, 2018
sad
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by GodOfAction: 8:44am On May 21, 2018
lol
Whizdorm001:
Afonja!
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by Geofavor(m): 8:45am On May 21, 2018
Lmao
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by fruitty07(f): 8:47am On May 21, 2018
I'm more concerned about how they spelt children
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by Issafela: 8:47am On May 21, 2018
grin
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by fruitty07(f): 8:49am On May 21, 2018
He's even a family man but I'm more concerned about how they spelt *children*
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by fruitty07(f): 8:49am On May 21, 2018
He's even a family man but I'm more concerned about how they spelt 'children'
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by fruitty07(f): 8:52am On May 21, 2018
And I've commented like 3 times, trying to type the same thing. Pls how can one delete comments?
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 21, 2018
Shedrack777:
almost any man will agree to date this man, because he looks harmless and he's like someone who will only spoil you with money but won't drill your ass or use you for money rituals

Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by GodOfAction: 8:55am On May 21, 2018
lol
fruitty07:
He's even a family man but I'm more concerned about how they spelt 'children'
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by GodOfAction: 8:58am On May 21, 2018
lol
princechurchill:
So shango is truly a gay god
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by GodOfAction: 9:05am On May 21, 2018
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by oyoyoyo: 9:32am On May 21, 2018
this one strong oi
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by rapfezy: 9:45am On May 21, 2018
Or is he getting married to lala,this one we no hear from lala wedding again grin
Re: Bobrisky Steals Photo Of US Senator, Claims He's His Mysterious Bae (pic) by kmaster007: 10:41am On May 21, 2018
I can see dis bobrisky dozen hv sense.... common sense he no hv

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi / The Story Of The Epic Battle Between KSA And Chief Bolarinwa Abioro / See The Massive Crowd At BBNaija 2019 Auditions In Port Harcourt (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.