Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (76112 Views)

"Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This / Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Dominicandy: 1:40pm On May 21, 2018
If you dress like this to the smallest club in Lagos, am sure they will bounce you. Look nice when going to meet with the only True God.

1 Like

Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 21, 2018
D day i went to house on the rock. I tot i was in a club
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by ezy9: 1:46pm On May 21, 2018
sad
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2018
DJHANDSOME:
what's wrong with the dress ?

For church everything is wrong Sir.

Church ain't nightclub or codein sport.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by pee777(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2018
Did he tell you that he is an unbeliever? It seems those you expect to behave normal are the ones that even set bad examples. To whom much knowledge has been given, much sensible behaviour is expected.

tobdee:
The church is for everyone. Accepts then convert.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by pee777(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2018
Lol...there you go wrong, let him tell us his true motive as if he doesn't have any other cloth to put on? God sees the heart based on Ur motives He then answers you. No wonder many will say they have prayed and fasted yet still remain same spot.

slimdamatrix1:
It is not poor!
It's sweat pants and T-shirt, very casual outfit for when you're working out or doing random things.
Not necessarily church outfit but the church was wrong to send him out, God is more interested in the heart and not our outfits.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Morayo1306: 1:54pm On May 21, 2018
Lol!
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by pee777(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2018
Absolutely, just that it may have been nice cloth in wrong occasion. Who knows even if Satan wants to show his true color for him that day sef....lol

Chloe88:
There's nothing bad in those outfit
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by LZAA: 1:55pm On May 21, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A Young man was shamed and Bounced out from a Popular Church in Lagos after he reportedly wore the dress you see below, Now according to his friend who shared the photo his page, the guy arrived church as per normal Sunday thing, then the Ushers bounced him out on reason that the outfit is not normal, He said the church is located in Lekki.

See the photo below and tell me what you think..

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-chased-out-from-popular-lagos.html

while im not with the "overzealous with religion" brigade,this guy's dress is ridiculous
sweat pants to church?really neegah?
bet u wear them to a job interview as well
if he wore trousers yea but sweatpants? come on...
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by killsmith(f): 1:55pm On May 21, 2018
cosmatika:
The protocol officer that bounced him deserves some accolades. It's high time ppl start reverencing God Almighty inwardly and outwardly. His likes will say Church is in the hrt, that's why other religions see Christians as unserious ppl. If d bouncing vex am, let him go build his own Church or go to a place he'll be accepted like that lipsrsealed
is there a male dress code in the house of God or you're just exposing your near infinite foolishness?
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Originalsly: 1:57pm On May 21, 2018
Hmmm.....he should know better...how can he expect to enter church underdressed like that?... who he thinks he is?...Jesus?
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Assassin101: 1:58pm On May 21, 2018
na one American "yabis rap" tv program where you yab another person's mum with rap

SAMBARRY:
which one be yo momma competition again?
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Octaves(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2018
I don't see why he would be sent out if the outline of his eggplant wasn't showing (this is why I hate sweat pants ). that might be the best clothe he has. but sweatpants are not good for church for personal convenience
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by gassbee: 2:07pm On May 21, 2018
bouncing fully supported
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by stevups(m): 2:13pm On May 21, 2018
Can't you notice fire on the clothes? What's the hell have to do with heaven?
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Dpearlz: 2:15pm On May 21, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A Young man was shamed and Bounced out from a Popular Church in Lagos after he reportedly wore the dress you see below, Now according to his friend who shared the photo his page, the guy arrived church as per normal Sunday thing, then the Ushers bounced him out on reason that the outfit is not normal, He said the church is located in Lekki.

See the photo below and tell me what you think..

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-chased-out-from-popular-lagos.html

Men, You guys can lie for Africa sha. I attend that church and believe me I've seen people enter with worse wears. The church is very welcoming and I can say it is a place where nobody judges you or what you wear. Even people with "dada" dey go there every sunday and nobody they look them two times. Please stop lying about churches to get your 15min of fame. Thank you.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Reference(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2018
Osgee:

Church is for the converted. The willing.

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." (2 Corinthians 5:17).

U cannot claim to be a Christian if people cannot ''behold'' the difference between you and an unbeliever on the street.

Peace out

That is the paradox of Christianity, the chalkenge that makes it a mystery to the world. On the one hand you are right, the church and believers should be protected from corruptive tendencies in general. The sheep must be protected from the wolves but you are wrong as well because the factory cannot accuse lemons for coming in to be turned to lemonade. The church is also in the business of turning sinners to saints so how can it set set standards of righteousness at the point on entry. They rejected a man whom God may have sent their way.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Egein(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Hmmmmm, so he went to a nameless church in Lekki, dressed like he was going for morning jogging and comes online to tell us he was bounced from a Lekki church.
Na only one church dey Lekki? Give name to the church and let's see your face so we can address the issue head on.
Only cowards and naysayers hide behind social media where they find their voice.

This Present House, Freedom Way, Lekki Phase 1.

1 Like

Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Octaves(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2018
anyimontana:
Na club u dey go?
Same way u can't club in agada
pastor biodun of Coza wears sweatpants
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by babatee1985(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2018
If you can be sent out of church for wearing this, the COZA pastor needs to be sacked and church closed down
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Fourwinds: 2:21pm On May 21, 2018
finestiyke:
Maybe it has his eggplant dangling or in full view so they feel its indecent lol
hmmmmm eggplant
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by seenga(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2018
Na people like you de dress like mumu go church so.
DJHANDSOME:
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2018
cosmatika:
The protocol officer that bounced him deserves some accolades. It's high time ppl start reverencing God Almighty inwardly and outwardly. His likes will say Church is in the hrt, that's why other religions see Christians as unserious ppl. If d bouncing vex am, let him go build his own Church or go to a place he'll be accepted like that lipsrsealed

Sm churches don't worship God they worship man/men. Its tiring...
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by GrammarCheck: 2:44pm On May 21, 2018
DJHANDSOME:

He dressed like illuminati.

See the shirt! It reeks of demon language only church folks can decipher
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by SURElee(f): 2:51pm On May 21, 2018
What is wrong with his dressing now. People are supposed to allowed to come to church with what they have, how ever they dress , give them a sit, as they hear the word in the services they will be transformed from the inside out and it will begin to reflect the word out. Na wa o! So when you bounce a young man in sweat pants and Nike, that means they cant go evangelize to those who will dress like him outside and the females in tank tops na. In all i thank God, he didnt leave the key to heaven to some Christians, because instead of winning souls they are bouncing souls out. Chai!
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by SURElee(f): 2:54pm On May 21, 2018
Dpearlz:

Men, You guys can lie for Africa sha. I attend that church and believe me I've seen people enter with worse wears. The church is very welcoming and I can say it is a place where nobody judges you or what you wear. Even people with "dada" dey go there every sunday and nobody they look them two times. Please stop lying about churches to get your 15min of fame. Thank you.

A church in Lekki. How many churches dey lekki? The church no get name?
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Equation89(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2018
If paradventure the guy went to that so called church with the latest car in town...I strongly believe the same protocol officer that bounced him will be the one to direct him to a seat.

Church is a place of correction not a place of condemnation. He should have been accepted then after the church service, the head of the protocol team should have meet with him to address his appearance.

What happens to those ladies that wears seducing shortleeve and mini dress to Church and they will be at the front sit where pastor will be seeing their laps.

I don't see anything wrong in this dress.
I've seen where church gave out wears to their member. If the outfit was that bad, they should have given him a cooperate wear after service instead of bouncing him back...

That church worships big men not God.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2018
The guy dressed like a sorcerer
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:34pm On May 21, 2018
yaba na, are u saying common sense is no longer common? dress properly is a gentleman code name na
ekestic1976:
After sending him out of church, where did they imagine he would go? Church is for correction and salvation, for God's sake!
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by guuudy87(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2018
If he's going for job interview can he dress like this? At least dress modestly because it's God you're going to serve not your village juju
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 21, 2018
Egein:

This Present House, Freedom Way, Lekki Phase 1.
And how did you come about the name , Sire? Cos from the post and the blog, no where was it mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.