Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Learn Driving,driving Rules And Roadsigns Online For Free.... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Learn Driving,driving Rules And Roadsigns Online For Free.... (862 Views)

How Long Did You Learn Driving. / Please Where Can I Learn Driving With #10,000 In Lagos.? / Where Can I Learn Driving For #5000 - #10000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Driving,driving Rules And Roadsigns Online For Free.... by AIADRIVINGSKOOL: 11:17am On May 21, 2018
AIA Driving School is an accredited and certified driving school Institute that offers practical and theory oriented training,we would like to use this great online platform to educate learners drivers/prospective drivers,motorist and the entire nairaland community on the following topics.

1.roadsigns
2.knowing and recognising the different road signs
3.understanding the rule guiding the different signs
4.basic driving techniques
5.defensive driving
6.maintenance techniques
7.understanding driving rules
8.understanding the class of drivers licence
9.documents needed for commercial/private vehicle owners
etc.
Re: Learn Driving,driving Rules And Roadsigns Online For Free.... by AIADRIVINGSKOOL: 2:25pm On May 21, 2018
By definition,roadsigns are our Safety guides on the road,they warn/inform of us what we are to are to meet on the road...

Roadsigns can be categorized into three major parts namely

1.informative signs

2.regulatory signs
Subdivided into two parts namely
I. prohibitory
ii. Mandatory

3.danger signs

In our next lecture we will discuss the distinctive feature of all the signs....
Re: Learn Driving,driving Rules And Roadsigns Online For Free.... by AIADRIVINGSKOOL: 9:33pm On May 23, 2018
The informative signs are mostly rectangular in shape which are mostly green colour and has the information been passed in white/black colour.

Informative sign gives us an insight of the landmarks/directions or important places around us.

Example

Parking sign

Directional sign

Directional to hospital

Directional to Mechanic workshop

etc...

(1) (Reply)

Auto Dealers Please Educate Me On This / Whats The Best Motor Oil To Use / Cost Of Clearing 2011 Hyundai Sonata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.