Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

'I Just Want To Say That My Heart Will Be Here For Ever': Tearful Andres Iniesta - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Just Want To Say That My Heart Will Be Here For Ever': Tearful Andres Iniesta (674 Views)

Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games / Andres Iniesta Is Better Than Zinedine Zidane - But What Do YOU Think? / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Just Want To Say That My Heart Will Be Here For Ever': Tearful Andres Iniesta by oluwafemme129(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2018
As the Nou Camp emptied and players and staff alike departed for the evening, one solitary figure was left sitting alone on the hallowed turf – surrounded only by 99,000 empty seats.

Andres Iniesta, calling time on his Barcelona career after 22-years of service, took to the centre circle for one final moment of reflection within the surroundings of the coliseum he knows so well.

Earlier, the stadium DJ, who had spent ten minutes following the final whistle drowning out the Barcelona supporters, finally fell silent and the microphone was at last passed to the man of a million passes.

(1) (Reply)

Nike Finally Released The Much Talked About Nigeria Snazzy Jersey / UPDATE!! Wizkid Denies Performing At World Cup Openings / The Super Eagle We Want: Rohr Listened And The Victory Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.