Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (45377 Views)

Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) / Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved / Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) by Demonicide(f): 9:03pm On May 21, 2018
CSTR1003:

Go back to secondary school and learn basic comprehension in English language.
Ok boss.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) by Demonicide(f): 9:11pm On May 21, 2018
dasparrow:

People are divorcing everyday, that is if they don't succeed in killing each other first. Just because these so-called celebrities are constantly in the public eye does not mean that they divorce more than the ordinary individuals. It is just that we hear more about it because they are famous that's all. Stop being unnecessarily bitter when the people going through the divorce don't even know you exist.
Nice observation... Most people don't know this.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) by Deltatoto: 9:37pm On May 21, 2018
CSTR1003:
A rich guy like Ubi should not be hung up over a girl like Lilian.

There are far prettier girls with better character he should be able to get at the drop of a hat.

in ur entire village nobody is a pretty as Lilian
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) by Sterope(f): 10:33pm On May 21, 2018
And a woman batterer

Demonicide:
stfu �if u don't know their story, don't put all the blame on Lilian. Ubi Franklin is a certified cheat.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) by Pentools(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2018
CSTR1003:
A rich guy like Ubi should not be hung up over a girl like Lilian.

There are far prettier girls with better character he should be able to get at the drop of a hat.

God bless you buddy!

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) by Pentools(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2018
Deltatoto:
in ur entire village nobody is a pretty as Lilian

I am pretty sure you meant Lilian Bach...
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) by Deltatoto: 6:29am On May 22, 2018
Pentools:

I am pretty sure you meant Lilian Bach...
lilian Esoro Lilian back that her puci smells
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) by Deltatoto: 6:31am On May 22, 2018
Sterope:
And a woman batterer

all men cheat stop that
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) by oshomoshi: 7:44am On May 22, 2018
Not a good one. God will comfort them
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) by Demonicide(f): 10:14am On May 22, 2018
Sterope:
And a woman batterer

Didn't know about this too? And the guy doesn't miss the experience that always hold yearly at TBS. He will be singing along side with those gospel artist like one spiri Koko.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) by Pentools(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
lilian Esoro Lilian back that her puci smells

Lolz. You don suck am ni?
The only Lilian I know is Lilian esuru the second daughter of late justice esuru.. cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) by greatman2810: 3:44pm On May 22, 2018
Pentools:

Lolz. You don suck am ni?
The only Lilian I know is Lilian esuru the second daughter of late justice esuru.. cheesy

grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) by ashala(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
Enyaaaaaa I just feel for ubi Lilian has since moved on do the same embarassed I just hope he won't go back and start crying like he use to do sad

Shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women / My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets / Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.