Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (34981 Views)

Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us / "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by asawanathegreat(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2018
Breeze blow fowl nyash open
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Rick9(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2018
We don't care
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Hakeem3(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Point of correction Three different unlimited data plans ..I don't count megabytes for anything

U just don't get it oga, stop fooling ursef biko!

3 Likes

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Benekruku(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2018
kennieG:
All Nigeria students should visit this site "unimitx. com... Trending at the moment

Are they sharing money on that site? Or the babalawo on the site has confirmed money ritual jazz
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Alphasoar(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2018
Friendship gone sour...
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by krownjoy97: 5:57pm On May 21, 2018
ILORIN MALLAMS N ALFAS ARE AT WORK ON RED CHAMBER. Sharaki has caged dem 4 life.
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by package7(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2018
I stand with Bukola Saraki .....ndume can go to Hell shocked
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by FriendofGod: 6:01pm On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Point of correction Three different unlimited data plans ..I don't count megabytes for anything

Do you have any conscience?

Or better still, what satanic agenda are you talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by kmaster007: 6:05pm On May 21, 2018
no b today.... his not a new thing
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Funibk: 6:05pm On May 21, 2018
for ur cheap mtn data subscription and bulk sms contact us via 08136130102. 250mb for #200, 500mb for #350, 1gb for #600, 2gb for #1200, 5gb for #2900. Thanks
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by SalamRushdie: 6:06pm On May 21, 2018
Hakeem3:

U just don't get it oga, stop fooling ursef biko!

I am here to expose Buhari govt and my daily agenda is is going round from morning till reminding people how bad a leader Buhari is and why they must never vote him back ...if you think I am fooling myself then na you sabi
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by BafanaBafana: 6:10pm On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Childish

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Charly68: 6:18pm On May 21, 2018
Dog eats dogs no issue
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Ten06(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2018
Ndume Bleep up has been treated, Dino is now facing his own and as for Saraki he is too dictatorial, he will be well disgraced

1 Like

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by SalamRushdie: 6:23pm On May 21, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Childish

So my truth is now childish but when he said I use 10mb to come online that wasn't childish shei? That's the truth I use three data plans and they are all unlimited and if you think it's childish , is it your childishness? .. abeg park well jare ...
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by ruffDiamond: 6:26pm On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

lie from pit of hell...saraki is worse than murderer...watch your trap man,he is also a plunderer..
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by bejeria101(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2018
chinjo:
Is this not the Boko Haram Senator?
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Joshuamilarge(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2018
you were weaker! SARAKI tried it with omo Agege and the outcome is still fresh in our heart.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by 9jaArea: 7:14pm On May 21, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

The way you stick out your neck on Nairaland to defend criminals in order to get :-"Likes and Shares" from the useless ipob yoots, is sickening..I mean how can a grown up man, wake up in the morning armed with 100MB and a chinko phone , logs on to the internet, just to look for threads on corrupt persons to defend them for free.

Are you really alright or are you on something?

You sure need help.
Uppercut

1 Like

Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by profbayo: 7:19pm On May 21, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

The way you stick out your neck on Nairaland to defend criminals in order to get embarassedb]"Likes and Shares" [/b]from the useless ipob yoots, is sickening..I mean how can a grown up man, wake up in the morning armed with 100MB and a chinko phone , logs on to the internet, just to look for threads on corrupt persons to defend them for free.

Are you really alright or are you on something?

You sure need help.
he needed help gan ni
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by SalamRushdie: 7:27pm On May 21, 2018
ruffDiamond:
lie from pit of hell...saraki is worse than murderer...watch your trap man,he is also a plunderer..

Name one person he has killed or keep quiet?

I hope you know I can name over 200 people name by name killed by killer Herdmen
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Yusuf54: 7:28pm On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:
So because he didn't support your Satanic agenda to to overrun Nigeria with state terrorism he betrayed you? You are clearly not ok
So it is Saraki that is supporting Godly agenda.shioooooooooooooo
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by sabidey: 7:37pm On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:
So because he didn't support your Satanic agenda to to overrun Nigeria with state terrorism he betrayed you? You are clearly not ok
what are you saying? ....mtcheew
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Omeokachie: 7:43pm On May 21, 2018
And Buhari betrayed Nigerians. They regret voting for him.
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by ojonugwap(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You definitely need help what's wrong with you always defending criminal you're just a backward fellow gosh
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by SalamRushdie: 8:21pm On May 21, 2018
ojonugwap:

You definitely need help what's wrong with you always defending criminal you're just a backward fellow gosh

An I more backwards than the governor of your state that doesn't pay your parents their salaries? Dude wake up you are not doing me but doing yourself
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Manofvalor1: 8:52pm On May 21, 2018
what is this old lizard saying pls.? buhari a.ss licker and bokoharam ndume.
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by ruffDiamond: 9:00pm On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Name one person he has killed or keep quiet?

I hope you know I can name over 200 people name by name killed by killer Herdmen
google up the devastating efect of single corrupt individual in leadership position in a community..killing does not always have to physical or literal,but an infernally corrupt man like saraki has killed more people with his corrupt act ,greed and avarice.a single family has been plundering a who state starting with his late father !pensioners reduced to beggars,bank depositors lost their life saving,widows upsurges,unprecedented youth poverty,abandoned projects were rifed and still on going..kwara state was among the twelve states first created...fotrty something years ago but today ranks among the most unviable state,almost non existent IGR and defintely cannot survive without federal allocation..all this when a band of marauder,thieves and poltical armed robbers fronting as messiah took the state by the jugular using well known amala static (how the hell that happened still baffle me till today) and the rest as they say is history...saraki is hated more for his action and inaction while he he held sway ss governor and plundered the state relentlesly ,even the late father attempted to impose that her disgusting habitual nose-picking daugher as governor at point! a whole state turned into a family affair!!!??
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by SalamRushdie: 9:10pm On May 21, 2018
ruffDiamond:
google up the devastating efect of single corrupt individual in leadership position in a community..killing does not always have to physical or literal,but an infernally corrupt man like saraki has killed more people with his corrupt act ,greed and avarice.a single family has been plundering a who state starting with his late father !pensioners reduced to beggars,bank depositors lost their life saving,widows upsurges,unprecedented youth poverty,abandoned projects were rifed and still on going..kwara state was among the twelve states first created...fotrty something years ago but today ranks among the most unviable state,almost non existent IGR and defintely cannot survive without federal allocation..all this when a band of marauder,thieves and poltical armed robbers fronting as messiah took the state by the jugular using well known amala static (how the hell that happened still baffle me till today) and the rest as they say is history...saraki is hated more for his action and inaction while he he held sway ss governor and plundered the state relentlesly ,even the late father attempted to impose that her disgusting habitual nose-picking daugher as governor at point! a whole state turned into a family affair!!!??
And yet you still support Buhari that has destroyed the live of 3 generations of Nigerians with his dullnesa
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Barrysleek(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2018
Saraki thinks the senate is like his Kwara state dynasty where no one dares question his authority.
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by Smarkie: 9:40pm On May 21, 2018
politics of bitterness
Re: Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him by thatigboman: 10:21pm On May 21, 2018
Oloripelebe:
grin

The same way dullar dinho undecided betrayed the zombies grin grin grin
ndume is a chief boko haram sponsor. Because he's in APC his sins have been washed clean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Given A Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Benin After Osun Victory / Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.