Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed (30769 Views)

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Lexusgs430: 9:05am On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I thought the equipment above his head is meant to display his heart beat how come its showed image like ATM under maintenance.
Oxygen tank connected to him but no oxygen mask to cover is nose and mouth undecidedor was the oxygen passed through his anus? ... Yeye

#Liedinomohammed

The only thing he is connected to is a cadiac monitor + obs machine....

A canulla is inserted, but no active infusion. Plus he also has a neck brace.....

I am sure if we look underneath him, he also has an incontinence pad in situ + catheter inserted ......
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Obierika(m): 9:06am On May 22, 2018
This guy is just fooling himself

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Mansur59: 9:08am On May 22, 2018
tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by 1miccza: 9:08am On May 22, 2018
damoskiy:

I can't say... What liar did he tell ?

He told Liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by oneeast2: 9:10am On May 22, 2018
DINO is giving Bubu trauma cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Bridget95(f): 9:13am On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I thought the equipment above his head is meant to display his heart beat how come its showed image like ATM under maintenance.
Oxygen tank connected to him but no oxygen mask to cover is nose and mouth undecidedor was the oxygen passed through his anus? ... Yeye

#Liedinomohammed
are you a doctor or an ex patient. they way you understand these things.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by damoskiy(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:

The fact that nothing is wrong with him. It's all stunt.

If u know you knw
I agree...nothing is wrong with him... He is acting overboard...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by hadjipapiey(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2018
His fingers though..

If you know, you know cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Lomprico2: 9:15am On May 22, 2018
We are not interested!
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Yewandequeen(f): 9:16am On May 22, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The only thing he is connected to is a cadiac monitor + obs machine....

A canulla is inserted, but no active infusion. Plus he also has a neck brace.....

I am sure if we look underneath him, he also has an incontinence pad in situ + catheter inserted ......

I disagreeeeeee....they are all demo connections ..he is fooling himself thinking he is fooling Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by MrBigiman: 9:22am On May 22, 2018
Consultant Matron setup right there.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by wink2015(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2018
Dino Melaye is METUHLIZING and Sambolizing

Faking and Feigning Sickness is now the order of the day to dodge trials.

Deziani faked illness in far away UK to get public sympathy.

When they were committing criminality they forgot that there will be a day of reckoning.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by buhariguy(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2018
So which head did he use to write those rubbish he wrote yesterday to his fellow jobless lazy idiotic pigs of terrorist.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Reference(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2018
Just making his fight with the government messier everyday. Both sides should cut their losses and run. No winners here but the government has more to lose.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Lexusgs430: 9:29am On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:

I disagreeeeeee....they are all demo connections ..he is fooling himself thinking he is fooling Nigerians

I am not saying he is not fooling himself, but those devices are actively connected.

Because they are actively connected, does not necessarily mean his health status requires any monitoring.......
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by holuphisayor(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2018
if your enemies refuel you'll know better. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by codeSavant: 9:32am On May 22, 2018
is that rusty cylinder for oxygen no wonder our politicians fly abroad for medical treatment.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Btruth: 9:33am On May 22, 2018
Can you imagine the big oxygen cylinder by his bed? ......and his room seems untidy too?

Who is greater than God?.... nobody. Imagine the condition you our so called leaders leave our hospitals and always running abroad for a treatment.

If I were him, I will cover my face in shame sharing that pictures that shows how the Lord brought him so low before everyone. They should all learn lesson, that "no one is bigger than our God".

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Yewandequeen(f): 9:34am On May 22, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I am not saying he is not fooling himself, but those devices are actively connected.

Because they are actively connected, does not necessarily mean his health status requires any monitoring.......
angrylemme ooooo
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Sunnynwa: 9:36am On May 22, 2018
Dasini:
who is standing by this charlatan

I stand with Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Codeman01(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2018
softwerk:
I just pity this randy Senator.......and the next unlucky girl he will capture after this long ordeal...... grin

Bow leg will be her portion! cry

Olosho spotted...... He will need your experience services after...... You don't need any advert
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by buhariguy(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2018
maestroferddi:
They are only making Dino more popular.

Tyranny, impunity, arbitrariness and desperation cannot stop the inevitable...
is he popular? In your village?

I only knew him to be criminal.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by buhariguy(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2018
Sunnynwa:

I stand with Dino.
that is the problem with the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra,
Always standing with criminals
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Lexusgs430: 9:46am On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:
angrylemme ooooo

Only if you meet me at ring road.....
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by maestroferddi: 9:47am On May 22, 2018
buhariguy:
is he popular? In your village?

I only knew him to be criminal.
At least he is more popular than your miserable life spent supporting cluelessness and mediocrity...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Sunnynwa: 9:55am On May 22, 2018
buhariguy:
that is the problem with the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra,
Always standing with criminals

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by DrMuzungu(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
get well soon

You are right!!! it would not be nice to take him to kirikiri crippled. He has to get better so he can stand his trial.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Yewandequeen(f): 10:11am On May 22, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Only if you meet me at ring road.....
shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by DammyGbade(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2018
The guy just dey form... He can't escape the punishment
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed by Adeyemismith(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2018
I salute like others who believe he is the voice of the masses but if dem later find out say he is guilty of all his charges na OYO be dat ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria / Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.