Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

SGF Announced The Unveiling Of A N64m Website - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SGF Announced The Unveiling Of A N64m Website (459 Views)

Former SGF And The Grasscutting Business / Photo-APC Cacus Meeting In Villa. Atiku Absent, Govs Struggle To Shake New SGF. / The Unveiling Of The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SGF Announced The Unveiling Of A N64m Website by Gizmomachine: 4:15pm On May 21, 2018
The federal government through the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr. Boss Mustapha has announced the arrival of a N65m website. Mr. Mustapha who described it as an upgraded to his office website, www.osgf.gov.ng revealed that the project cost is N65M. According to him, the cost includes domain and hosting, the procurement of laptops, training of officials and consultancy services.

Mustapha revealed that the contract was awarded by the Bureau of Public Procurement in accordance with the Procurement Act and that funds has been allocation for the project in the 2017 Budget. The website which will be operated by his office, will deliver information and policy thrust of the present administration.

Mustapha revealed that the idea behind the website was to make the activities of the government open to the public. According to him, ‘information on government activities should be made readily available to Nigerians’. He said the website will present an avenue where members of the public would be free to
request for information from government, submit ideas, and lodge complaints. He said the government will be training officials from Ministries, Departments and Agencies who will be handling the different segments of the website. He said there was a plan to initial 50 officers for the six offices.

Source: https://www.gizmolad.com/2018/05/sgf-announced-the-unveiling-of-a-n64m-website/

Re: SGF Announced The Unveiling Of A N64m Website by whitebeard(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2018
These people no fear GOD oh..!!
Re: SGF Announced The Unveiling Of A N64m Website by clarocuzioo(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2018
God punish anybody that will come here and say that this administration is not corrupt, corruption has simply become official in this government.

#65m for website, laptop, training and consultancy?
How much do people design website on nairaland? No be #30k? How much are they selling apple laptop which am sure is not what they bought.

Which training and consultancy are they doing on ordinary website that anybody can design today.

Anyways am not surprised Fashola designed his own with #76m
I call the following to come and see how the "Saints" are fighting corruption.
Buhariguy
Madridguy
Sarrki
Srakin
APCSupporter

All other supporters of this administration.
Re: SGF Announced The Unveiling Of A N64m Website by APCsupporter: 8:35pm On May 21, 2018
clarocuzioo:
God punish anybody that will come here and say that this administration is not corrupt, corruption has simply become official in this government.

#65m for website, laptop, training and consultancy?
How much do people design website on nairaland? No be #30k? How much are they selling apple laptop which am sure is not what they bought.

Which training and consultancy are they doing on ordinary website that anybody can design today.

Anyways am not surprised Fashola designed his own with #76m
I call the following to come and see how the "Saints" are fighting corruption.
Buhariguy
Madridguy
Sarrki
Srakin
APCSupporter

All other supporters of this administration.

Your problem is ignorance and illiteracy. Most of the web designers (I know a little of it too) you see on nairaland cannot create complex sites. It takes a lot of time and labour but even at that, the nairaland gurus are underpaid. There is no fixed price for a website ams obviously, for it to require training of members shows that its not a simple site.
Re: SGF Announced The Unveiling Of A N64m Website by clarocuzioo(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2018
APCsupporter:

Your problem is ignorance and illiteracy. Most of the web designers (I know a little of it too) you see on nairaland cannot create complex sites. It takes a lot of time and labour but even at that, the nairaland gurus are underpaid. There is no fixed price for a website ams obviously, for it to require training of members shows that its not a simple site.

Really? Keep exhibiting your ignorance and defending foolishness. I am an I. T. person and trust me there are I. T. Gurus on this forum As i have accessed and interacted with quite a number of them.
My brother there's no justification for such money for website.
Re: SGF Announced The Unveiling Of A N64m Website by APCsupporter: 10:10pm On May 21, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Really? Keep exhibiting your ignorance and defending foolishness. I am an I. T. person and trust me there are I. T. Gurus on this forum As i have accessed and interacted with quite a number of them.
My brother there's no justification for such money for website.

Be honest. Can you create an international dating site for 100k?

(1) (Reply)

You Can Earn Up To N21600 Weekly For Free / Old And Damage Cd/dvd/vcd Suppliers Needed / What You Need To Know About Getting A U.S.A Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.