Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

#ekitidecides: I Have Not Joined APC -adeyeye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ekitidecides: I Have Not Joined APC -adeyeye (844 Views)

Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods / #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government / #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ekitidecides: I Have Not Joined APC -adeyeye by MichaelMega: 5:06pm On May 21, 2018
#EkitiDecides: I Have Not Joined APC - Adeyeye

Prince Dayo Adeyeye, a former governorship aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has denied the reports that he has defected to the All Progressive Congress (APC).

In a statement signed by Chief Niyi Ojo
Director of Media, PAAM, he said the news trending on social media that Prince Adeyeye and his supporters have defected to APC with a promise of N200million to be sourced by Governor Amosun of Ogun State is a deliberate falsehood and blackmail.

https://dailybellsngonline./2018/05/21/ekitidecides-i-have-not-joined-apc-adeyeye/

Re: #ekitidecides: I Have Not Joined APC -adeyeye by uwa1(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2018
As if we care.......... NEXT!!!!
Re: #ekitidecides: I Have Not Joined APC -adeyeye by madridguy(m): 5:37am On May 22, 2018
Okay
Re: #ekitidecides: I Have Not Joined APC -adeyeye by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:14am On May 22, 2018
LEARNT FROM RELIABLE SOURCE HE IS DEFECTING ENMASSE WITH HIS SUPPORTERS TO THE WINNING PARTY APC AND THAT HE IS LIKELY TO BE ANOINTED THE RUNNING MATE TO FAYEMI, THE EKITI FORMER GOVERNOR, A SERVING MINISTER & THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF EKITI STATE.

GOD BLESS THE PARTY, APC

GOD BLESS EKITI PEOPLE

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: #ekitidecides: I Have Not Joined APC -adeyeye by MadeInTokyo: 7:36am On May 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
LEARNT FROM RELIABLE SOURCE HE IS DEFECTING ENMASSE WITH HIS SUPPORTERS TO THE WINNING PARTY APC AND THAT HE IS LIKELY TO BE ANOINTED THE RUNNING MATE TO FAYEMI, THE EKITI FORMER GOVERNOR, A SERVING MINISTER & THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF EKITI STATE.

GOD BLESS THE PARTY, APC

GOD BLESS EKITI PEOPLE

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Keep day dreaming

Fayemi can never give Adeyeye a deputy governorship slot.

U don't know Ekiti politics, stop typing thrash
Re: #ekitidecides: I Have Not Joined APC -adeyeye by MadeInTokyo: 7:38am On May 22, 2018
Fear Don catch Adeyeye

He will create his own faction in the already factionalized Ekiti APC after he is dumped

(1) (Reply)

July 14 Poll: Atiku, David Mark, Others To Storm Ekiti For Olusola / Ekiti Election: Buhari Afraid For Fayemi, Says Nigeria’s Election Unpredictable / IBB & OBJ Are Innocent Of June 12: Abacha And Buhari Caused The Rot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.