Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail (767 Views)

(SOLD)Get This Adsense For A Good Rate. / Come And Carry This Adsense For 7k / Earn Money With Your Blog With This Adsense Alternative Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by Crizillion1(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2018
Photos
more
Your AdSense upgrade request has been denied
A
adsense-noreply@google.com
to me
15 hours agoDetails

Your AdSense application status

Thank you for your interest in expanding your Google AdSense account to implement ad code on your own website. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to approve this application for the time being. Your existing AdSense account that allows you to show ads on partner sites is not affected by this disapproval.
We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense programme policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfil this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organisation. Users should be able to click through your pages easily and find the information that they’re seeking.

My blog is droidtechn.com.ng incase you want to review it thanks
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by Sanchez01: 7:10pm On May 21, 2018
Your blog is missing below pages;

1. 'About Us' page: This is important to Google as they feel you must tell your visitors what your blog is about. It does not necessarily need to be riddled with too much content. Concise and straight to the point.

2. A 'Privacy Policy' page: This is the most important of all. Google won't approve your site if you don't have this. Luckily you can get one using a privacy policy generator and they are often free.

3. Disclaimer Page: Optional and not necessarily important. However, if there is a need for you to add it, then by all means do so.

4. Terms of Use Page: Every site has its terms, just that some are spelt out in the privacy policy. I believe you should create this separately.

5. Contact Us Page: I think your blog has this, just that I didn't bother to open it. You might need to review it and do what is expected.

And finally, create a couple of original contents before applying again. I remember creating a blog in five days and getting approval on the sixth.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by Crizillion1(m): 12:03am On May 22, 2018
Sanchez01:
Your blog is missing below pages;

1. 'About Us' page: This is important to Google as they feel you must tell your visitors what your blog is about. It does not necessarily need to be riddled with too much content. Concise and straight to the point.

2. A 'Privacy Policy' page: This is the most important of all. Google won't approve your site if you don't have this. Luckily you can get one using a privacy policy generator and they are often free.

3. Disclaimer Page: Optional and not necessarily important. However, if there is a need for you to add it, then by all means do so.

4. Terms of Use Page: Every site has its terms, just that some are spelt out in the privacy policy. I believe you should create this separately.

5. Contact Us Page: I think your blog has this, just that I didn't bother to open it. You might need to review it and do what is expected.

And finally, create a couple of original contents before applying again. I remember creating a blog in five days and getting approval on the sixth.

Thanks I will sit to it
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by lastbaff(m): 12:32am On May 22, 2018
Crizillion1:

Photos
more
Your AdSense upgrade request has been denied
A
adsense-noreply@google.com
to me
15 hours agoDetails

Your AdSense application status

Thank you for your interest in expanding your Google AdSense account to implement ad code on your own website. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to approve this application for the time being. Your existing AdSense account that allows you to show ads on partner sites is not affected by this disapproval.
We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense programme policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfil this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organisation. Users should be able to click through your pages easily and find the information that they’re seeking.

My blog is droidtechn.com.ng incase you want to review it thanks
If you'd rather purchase one, I've got a Naija Adsense available for 5k.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by Crizillion1(m): 3:19am On May 22, 2018
lastbaff:

If you'd rather purchase one, I've got a Naija Adsense available for 5k.

How much can I make from there?
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by lastbaff(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2018
Crizillion1:

How much can I make from there?
Depends on how you monitize.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by Crizillion1(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2018
lastbaff:

Depends on how you monitize.

OK what's your last price
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by lastbaff(m): 11:53pm On May 22, 2018
Crizillion1:

OK what's your last price
5k. I doubt you can get it at this cheap rate anywhere.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by Crizillion1(m): 12:59am On May 23, 2018
lastbaff:

5k. I doubt you can get it at this cheap rate anywhere.
OK give me your contact.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by lastbaff(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2018
Crizillion1:

OK give me your contact.
Is the number on your signature your Whatsapp number?
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by Crizillion1(m): 10:26pm On May 23, 2018
lastbaff:

Is the number on your signature your Whatsapp number?
Yes
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by rudralove: 11:46am On May 24, 2018
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by paulexchester: 11:53am On May 24, 2018
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by drstrange12(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2018
message me on whatsapp, number on signature below, will get you an adsense account for less
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by Crizillion1(m): 11:17pm On May 24, 2018
paulexchester:

I have a NIGERIA verified Adsense account for sale with 30 dollars in it. Call or Whatsapp 08029919299
Ok
Re: Can Someone Help Me With This Adsense Upgrade Mail by pal985476: 10:07am On May 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Up To 6-10 Dollars Per 1000 Impressions With Fomo Publishers Network / University Management Php Script Needed / Who Will Put Social Login And Register Facebook, Google, Twitter On My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.