Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,827 members, 7,837,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

OBO AKA Davido Season1 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OBO AKA Davido Season1 (335 Views)

BBTITANS 2023: Top 10 Richest Big Brother Titans Season1 Housemates / Singer David Adeleke AKA Davido Finally Drop Music And Face His Original Talent / Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OBO AKA Davido Season1 by toksyB1(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2018
Davido performs to screaming crowd of 10,000 in Suriname, South America......... This was after his performance in Amsterdam

Davido has proven time and again that the only way for him is up as he continues to break boundaries.

Just yesterday, he performed in the little known country of Suriname in South America and was able to pull a crowd of 10,000 people, a very commendable feat.

He posted the above photo on his Instagram page along with a video and wrote:

WE POPPIN IN SOUTH AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!! 10,000 PPLE!! THANK YOU SURINAME �� I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS SHOW!! WOW!! ❤️⭐️⚡️�

I remember when we got the Suriname �� booking .. I was like ‘how? Dem know us there? ‘ Last night was so emotional �! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AGAIN!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFEgNjTN_Y4

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-wagen Benz In New Adorable Photos / After God, We Are All We Have Got - Wizkid / Stunning New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh As She Celebrates The New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.