Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Think Yahoo industry has more future than education - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Think Yahoo industry has more future than education (1289 Views)

I Think I Am Spending Too Much!!! / Help guys, I think I stayed longer than necessary. / Debate: Money Better Than Education (support Or Oppose) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Yahoo industry has more future than education by statistical: 8:56pm On May 21, 2018
A street friend I once helped during my service year just acquired a Benz around last week. I'm beginning to like this business.. Imagine someone that can barely feed a year ago.
I'm here after all the hyped education one has acquired; still searching tirelessly in the street of Lagos for a good salary job.

Yahoo Yahoo is calling
Re: I Think Yahoo industry has more future than education by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2018
cheesy

What works for James might not work for John!
Careful !
Re: I Think Yahoo industry has more future than education by Chubhie: 9:26pm On May 21, 2018
You can make it legit without Yahoo. All things begins with an idea.

1 Like

Re: I Think Yahoo industry has more future than education by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 21, 2018
Dude, Don't pay attention to this guy comment above me and take mine with a pinch of salt.

You see my friend, Fraud or no fraud, you need to make that money, Not for you but for that old man who sponsored your education, he would soon retire and begin to depend on you, will you sit back and watch his investment on you turn a waste?

Yahoo is getting hard by the day due to enlightenment about it by the white folks and restrictions from many dating sites/Facebook so chances are 50/50 if you opt to go the street route.

Again, You could be on the look out for a 9-5 corporate ladder job and work your way up the ladder before you make half of what a yahoo boy would make in one catch of a paying client.

Now what's my point?
I don't even know my point is but be smart enough to read read read read read in between the lines.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Yahoo industry has more future than education by statistical: 10:57pm On May 21, 2018
aaronson:
Dude, Don't pay attention to this guy comment above me and take mine with a pinch of salt.

You see my friend, Fraud or no fraud, you need to make that money, Not for you but for that old man who sponsored your education, he would soon retire and begin to depend on you, will you sit back and watch his investment on you turn a waste?

Yahoo is getting hard by the day due to enlightenment about it by the white folks and restrictions from many dating sites/Facebook so chances are 50/50 if you opt to go the street route.

Again, You could be on the look out for a 9-5 corporate ladder job and work your way up the ladder before you make half of what a yahoo boy would make in one catch of a paying client.

Now what's my point?
I don't even know my point is but be smart enough to read read read read read in between the lines.

I really understand boss. Money gat be made seriously
Re: I Think Yahoo industry has more future than education by meobizy(f): 4:03am On May 22, 2018
You should call it by the proper name: fraud.
I'm not judging you but do you know who gets the most respect? The Yahoo boy who paid for his education using his dirty money. I've only come across four out of the many I've met. Yahoo is sweet but nobody can take your degrees away from you. When maga no pay again na to dust certificate enter street find legit hustle.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Yahoo industry has more future than education by buzyguy: 7:21pm On May 22, 2018
� *FINALLY OUT*�
� ​ *{MUSIC ALERT] DR WIZ ft NIFTY- TONIGHT​*

Adenitan Oluwaseun David Widely Referred To As *Dr WIZ* Is A Diversified Nigerian Recording Artiste,A Performer And Also A Medical Student.

It Is No Doubt That ​ *DR WIZ and NIFTY*​ Are Diversified Multi-talented Musical Artistes.

*​Dr WIZ*​ After His Recently Released Single ​ *(CHINWE-MO)*​ Is Back With Another One in collaboration with *​NIFTY​* ( the​ *"just like that"​* crooner) Titled ​ *"TONIGHT”​*.

*​Dr Wiz​* Is Set To Take Over The Airwaves Again With His New Single - ​ *TONIGHT*​.

This One Is Sure To Be Your Favourite��.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/2018/05/10/dr-wiz-ft-nifty-tonight/

*LINK 4 DOWNLOAD*�������
*​​ISSS A BANGER* ����

(1) (Reply)

Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised / Motorola Nigeria Interview / Urgent Info On Acca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.