Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,809 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Management Course-lesson1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Management Course-lesson1 (311 Views)

Study For Business Management Course With 6 Months Internship At Toronto Canada / Help Me With Answers! Marketing Management - Course Assignment / Study For International Business Management Course In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Management Course-lesson1 by odogwu9(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2018
Management Course
Lesson 1:

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings.

The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs.

When she opens the door, there stands Bob , the next-door neighbor..

Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll give you $800 to drop that towel.'

After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob, after a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 and leaves.

The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs.

When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks, 'Who was that?'

'It was Bob the next door neighbor,' she replies.

'Great,' the husband says, 'did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?'

Moral of the story:

If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your shareholders in time, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure. #sage

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Fixes New Exam Date For Over 12,000 2018 UTME Candidates With Result Issues / Diy.(do It Yourself) / Vacancy At Brown Tutors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.