Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

"Transmission Transmission" Comedy Thread/ Drop Your Own Transmission - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "Transmission Transmission" Comedy Thread/ Drop Your Own Transmission (710 Views)

Drop Your Funniest Memes / Hilarious Signboard In Ogun: 'Drop Your Refuse Here & Ogun Will Kill You' / Video Thread!!! Drop Links To Your Comedy Videos Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Transmission Transmission" Comedy Thread/ Drop Your Own Transmission by Peter4naz(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2018
I mean transmission..., efforts, that the
transmission completion, to transmission me, I
mean transmission; To have effect eemm
apprehend eemm, apprehensive towards the
recommended submission effective and
apprehensive at the transmission if crime
protection and transmission and transmission for
the effective and the transmission of the Nigerian
police force and the men of the command. The
effective transmission transmission and
apprehensive transmission in the transmission, I
mean cultivative, I mean cultivative transmission...
Of effective transmission... SORRY SIR, kidnapping
transmission and other effective transmission
transmission other transmission.
Oya Drop your own Transmission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLJD5BoY864

(1) (Reply)

Ewi Efe To Talenu By Lasun Comedy / [memes] When You First Signed Up On Facebook, 20 Memes You Will Understand / Am Not Sure These People Wrote WAEC And Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.