Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals (25411 Views)

Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. / White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State / Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by enoch273: 10:49am On May 22, 2018
bigjoe1000:
Go and fight d almighty God 4 blessing him,fool.
never knew you were a bus conductor.
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by okomile(f): 10:49am On May 22, 2018
We all have a story to tell. We are not all brought up with golden / silver spoons. Believe what you want to believe grin
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Alejoc(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2018
It has strong influence on your kind of song you...

Little beginning kiss
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by inoki247: 10:50am On May 22, 2018
wizkid enta Danfo for Ojuelegba no b new tin
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Nobody: 10:51am On May 22, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
It's the most popular job in Yoruba land
iyalaya re
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Sirlala: 10:51am On May 22, 2018
Seems people now enjoying the lies of who is poorer
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by EzendiEgo1: 10:52am On May 22, 2018
chrissylva:
true
you are too childish to do this

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by damijoe77: 10:54am On May 22, 2018
no wonder,,DAT spirit still abides in you
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by omotee1234(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2018
No womde he sabi almost all bustop
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by omotee1234(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2018
No wonder he knows almost all the bustops
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by odedinigbin(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
It's the most popular job in Yoruba land

U well so?
Be like say say ur head crack?
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by crafteck(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2018
enoch273:
You should ve remained in that level and kept on killing mosquitoes.

Bitter soul alert
damijoe77:
no wonder,,DAT spirit still abides in you
Lexusgs430:
I was knew he looked like a conductor...... That moment he feel of the stage, must have felt like from from a molue.....
Kemisolabadmus:
Conductor ko constructor ni shocked

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Abudu2000(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2018
Kobicove:
Here we go with the lies again

Yeyebrities love to lie and embellish their grass to grace stories
which lie? I know this guy up to his house where his mom lives..this guy even has a bajad bike. I really happy for him life
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by damtan(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2018
Abbeynomics:
No wonder he always climb speakers and canopy in any show
As in ehnn...you've also noticed.
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by MagicOdds: 11:07am On May 22, 2018
Every success has a story.

WIN AND PAY LATER @ MAGIC ODDS
WE OFFER DAILY 4 ODDS
TO JOIN, SEND CONNECT ME TO 07030758657 (VIA WHATSAPP)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by shaklisco(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

What's the relationship between a Doctor and a Lagos bus conductor?
subtract (con) from conductor and replace (u) with (o),then u get ur answer.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by roqrules04(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2018
Josh64:
10? How old u com be now sef? Oniro oshi.

There are many young conductors on the streets.. 15years old, even 12yrs old boys
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by fapcrook(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

There is not much of a difference between a DOCTOR and a Lagos bus conDUCTOR.

Be a good boy now
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by holluphemydavid(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2018
Small Doctor ti gba penalty lo throw in
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Yinxies(f): 11:28am On May 22, 2018
Why would he lie about being a conductor? Some people self undecided
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by johnjerome(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2018
[quote author=Kobicove post=67765821]Here we go with the lies love to lie and embellish their grass to grace stories.I knew him as a conductor in sango ota
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Nobody: 11:37am On May 22, 2018
Lexusgs430:
I was knew he looked like a conductor...... That moment he feel of the stage, must have felt like from from a molue.....
Uh? Come again please.
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Lexusgs430: 11:39am On May 22, 2018
Bidexgarl:

Uh? Come again please.

I always, pardon my keyboard.....
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Lexusgs430: 11:41am On May 22, 2018
Bidexgarl:

Uh? Come again please.

1 stick of suya and malt for you.....

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Nobody: 11:41am On May 22, 2018
Abudu2000:
which lie? I know this guy up to his house where his mom lives..this guy even has a bajad bike. I really happy for him life
Even me. I really happy for him life too � grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Nobody: 11:43am On May 22, 2018
Lexusgs430:

1 stick of suya and malt for you.....
grin
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by HeyCorleone(m): 11:43am On May 22, 2018
Who is surprised? Quite obvious.
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by mrfreemind: 11:46am On May 22, 2018
enoch273:
You should ve remained in that level and kept on killing mosquitoes.

see enemies of progress
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by sircrabo: 11:58am On May 22, 2018
do you know that your suffernig today doesn't determine your well being tomorrow? some were born poor but later became rich (grass to grace) , some were born poor and died poor, some were born rich and remained rich while some were born rich and became richer.

no one gives a hoot if you were a bus or plane conductor, you are still not better than Davido, Otedola, Ibrus that never tasted poverty.
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Wiizzyy: 12:10pm On May 22, 2018
moses93:
lies from pits of hell. when they start making it, they'll start telling lies about how they suffered.
Some pple jst tire me. As i dey suffer nw tomao wen d spotlight wil b on me nd i share my sufferins does it make me a liar? My guy go nd blow..
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by doublefreez(m): 12:11pm On May 22, 2018
i really hope you have done the needful. remember your past bro. so much love. nothing is impossible with God, Hard work and dedication
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Vicogrin(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2018
Kobicove:
Here we go with the lies again

Yeyebrities love to lie and embellish their grass to grace stories
he is telling the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' / Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids / Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.