Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,819 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students (21287 Views)

Bayelsa Medical Varsity Takes Off, Matriculates 208 Students In Nine Programmes / Atiba University Oyo School Fees Schedule For 2019/2020 Academic Session | Under / Admission: Atiba University, Oyo, Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by ddooskie(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2018
Job opportunities for the host community.
Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Even day care centre for my backyard dey take off with 40 babies grin
Check most federal universities and their first intake after founding... Then you would commend them for trying

1 Like

Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by ShenTeh(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2018
One simple address, but 'OYO' got repeated in the address 5 times.

Aha!

1 Like

Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by ShenTeh(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2018
On
Celmatador:
How can u call an institution that sits on 4 plots of land a university? That place is a glorified secondary school and i pity the those 36 students.

4 plots of land? Where did you get that information from?

Don't let hate gate you.

2 Likes

Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by Funkybabee(f): 10:41am On May 22, 2018
So what happen to vocational school
Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by Ifeanyi4real(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2018
Celmatador:
How can u call an institution that sits on 4 plots of land a university? That place is a glorified secondary school and i pity the those 36 students.
nawa ooo na so you see the school finish.
Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by thatigboman: 11:05am On May 22, 2018
orlahtohbadt:
Check most federal universities and their first intake after founding... Then you would commend them for trying
FUT Minna 1st set of students were like 600. when I graduated there, we were about 6,000. FUTMInna students now will be like 25,000.
Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by benzion72(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
Issokay be building schools there while graduants stays unemployed

You mean private school graduate are unemployed? upon all the millions
Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by Celmatador(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2018
Ifeanyi4real:
nawa ooo na so you see the school finish.

School wey i dey pass also every day when i was in oyo.
Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by Celmatador(m): 12:00pm On May 22, 2018
ShenTeh:
On

4 plots of land? Where did you get that information from?

Don't let hate gate you.

Do u think i will come here and talk what i don't know or see. Do you know how many yrs that school was built but becos they didn't meet up the standard they were not issued licence not until late 2016 and they had to start last minute renovation? How i wished i was in oyo presently i would ve uploaded the pictures of the school,then u will see for your self.
Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 22, 2018
grin

Celmatador:
grin
Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by greggng: 12:24pm On May 22, 2018
Very fine town conducive for learning . I think ajayi Crowder university is close by why another ? Again lautech is also nearby

2 Likes

Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:53pm On May 22, 2018
wats d meaning of ATIBA?
Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by Celmatador(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
wats d meaning of ATIBA?

Atiba is a name of a local government .......
Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by rudepen(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2018
post=67771746:
36 students?

Like an average of one student from each state of the federation?

lol they've even increased, a friend of mine serves there, and last I visited, they were about 10 students alone, my secondary school compound sef is bigger than the school campus.

1 Like

Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by Canme4u(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2018
Celmatador:
They are building campus in Fashola

2 Likes

Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by Canme4u(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2018
Celmatador:

Atiba is a name of a local government .......

Atiba is the name of one Oba that first ruled in Oyo town, both the local Government and the school are named after him.
Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by Amalekki: 2:58pm On May 22, 2018
Alaafin Atiba 'Atobatele' was the founder of the ruling dynasty in the present day Oyo. He was the Alaafin from 1837 to 1859. He is the son of Alaafin Abiodun who reigned 1770-1789. Alaafin Atiba's grandson Cândido da Fonseca Galvão, under the title of Dom Oba II, was an important South American abolitionist during Pedro II of Brazil's rule. His other descendants also include the 19th-century warrior Oluyole, the historian Samuel Johnson, his brother physician Obadiah Johnson, Samuel Ajayi Crowther, the first African Bishop of the CMS as well as Nigerian nationalist Herbert Macaulay and Rev Canon M. C. Adeyemi.
Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by Celmatador(m): 7:51pm On May 22, 2018
rudepen:
lol they've even increased, a friend of mine serves there, and last I visited, they were about 10 students alone, my secondary school compound sef is bigger than the school campus.

Thank u very much.....when i said earlier on that the school sef nah 4 plots of land, somebody said i was hating.
Re: Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Celmatador:
I saw your post to goldenval. I run a 2odds dsily and I have a minium win of 4 out of 7days. I can help you if you wish. at d profit rate of 40:60, I take 40, u 60. If you are interested, let me know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Azikiwe-Nkrumah Hall Is The Oldest Building In Lincoln University, USA (Pic) / Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) / Ghana University Reacts To BBC Video: No Evidence Of Sex-for-grades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.