Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Engagement Ring Vs Davido's Porsche - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Engagement Ring Vs Davido's Porsche (2223 Views)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" / Wizkid Vs Davido: Shirt Blends With The Backdrop - Who Rocked The Look Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Engagement Ring Vs Davido's Porsche by Cr7sBabe(f): 5:19am On May 22, 2018
Real Madrid Portuguese star player, Cristiano Ronaldo is set to walk down the aisle with his girlfriend anytime soon. The current world best footballer who is set to partake in another UEFA Champions league final after his team hit the final edging out Bayern Munich Tuesday, will be getting married to Georgina Rodriguez.
Report has it that he has doled out a whooping £615,000 (Six hundred and fifteen thousand pounds) about (N301million) for the engagement ring.
Meanwhile
Davido bought his girlfriend chioma a Porsche worth 45million.

Money pass money!
Engagement ring is a better assurance
HML to them in advance

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Engagement Ring Vs Davido's Porsche by madridguy(m): 5:32am On May 22, 2018
You get bad belle for Davido? By the way, can you show us your car even if na Tortoise Car?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Engagement Ring Vs Davido's Porsche by Nobody: 6:41am On May 22, 2018
madridguy:
You get bad belle for Davido? By the way, can you show us your car even if na Tortoise Car?

Your comment is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Engagement Ring Vs Davido's Porsche by enoch273: 7:06am On May 22, 2018
Comparing iphone 7 and nokia torch light is pure evil.... Davido's still an icon in his lane.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Engagement Ring Vs Davido's Porsche by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:04am On May 22, 2018
madridguy:

If you wanna see my car, come to my house...
everyone ain't as poor as you are
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Engagement Ring Vs Davido's Porsche by madridguy(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2018
grin grin grin Alhamdulilah I know God Almighty will elevate my status soon as no condition is permanent but can you please post the picture here and let see tongue Mind you, don't lift picture from the web grin Stay close to your and snap a picture holding a paper " Madrid. Guy howdy "

Cr7sBabe:

If you wanna see my car, come to my house...
everyone ain't as poor as you are
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Engagement Ring Vs Davido's Porsche by Macdawid(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2018
I swear Nigerian youths are really lazy, even the ones that are working are the laziest... #Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Engagement Ring Vs Davido's Porsche by bobbyfest(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2018
The poster is a fool... the problem is nt davido... the problem is the value of our currency. .. if 1naira is equal to 1pound or 1euro then 615000pounds is equal to 615000naira.... so my bro davido is rich on is on line

#OBO #DAVIDO

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Engagement Ring Vs Davido's Porsche by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:53am On May 22, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin Alhamdulilah I know God Almighty will elevate my status soon as no condition is permanent but can you please post the picture here and let see tongue Mind you, don't lift picture from the web grin Stay close to your and snap a picture holding a paper " Madrid. Guy howdy "

Say ur prayers secretly...cus no one is gonna say amen for u here.
my parent said there's secretly that's y I can boast openly.....and don't feel too bad, I never meant to insult u, just that u won't mind ur business....
and again, thanks for the correction
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Engagement Ring Vs Davido's Porsche by madridguy(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2018
grin grin grin Laughing in Barutin grin grin grin Can you come and cook for me?

Cr7sBabe:

Say ur prayers secretly...cus no one is gonna say amen for u here.
my parent said there's secretly that's y I can boast openly.....and don't feel too bad, I never meant to insult u, just that u won't mind ur business....
and again, thanks for the correction
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Engagement Ring Vs Davido's Porsche by CaptainGOOD: 9:01am On May 22, 2018
Useless Lazy bunch..
No go hussle dey there dey asslixk davido
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Engagement Ring Vs Davido's Porsche by kmaster007: 10:55am On May 22, 2018
Davido still try; forget say him head be like dat of volleyball... I double sight him..

(1) (Reply)

See The Photo Of Nollywood Actress, Nkechi Blessing That Has Got People Talking / Ghanaian Celebrities Steps Out For Celebrity Workout 2018 (PHOTOS) / Regina Daniels Is An Ugly Bleached Bitch- Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.