Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos (34568 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:05am On May 22, 2018
The Governor of Cross River State Sen Ben Ayade has received praises from the family and community of the gang rape victim for directing the Attorney General of Cross River State Barr. Joe Abang to immediately provide Lawyers that has been representing the victim of the Ikom gang rape incident in Court. It would be recalled that the Governor has earlier directed the state Attorney General to prosecute the perpetrators that raped a young married woman in Okuni, Ikom.

The gang rape happened at cocoa farm in Okuni, where the victims husband and brother were tied up at Gun point while Their wife was ganged raped in front of her husband until she passed out.

April this year, Okuni women had marched in thousands to protest the ugly situation which alerted the state government to respond to the case.

As a follow up to relieve the victim of emotional and psychological trauma, The Governor of Cross River State Sen. Ben Ayade has given a huge financial support to the victim to start up a business through the DG of Primary Health Care Development Agency Dr Betta Edu.

Presenting the funds, the DG said “when people faces this kind of situation, there are always depressed as such someone must show them love so that they don’t die in their dilemma. The Governor has asked Me to give you this money to enable you start up a good business so that you can fend for yourself and family. He wants your family to be financial independent”

The victim,who happily received the money, continuously thank God for sending the Governor through Dr. Betta Edu to her rescue. “Ma, please tell the Governor we are very grateful, God sent him to me and many CROSS Riverians at this time. May God continue to bless him and prosper you too the more!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/ayade-gives-financial-support-to-rape-victim-to-start-up-her-business.html

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by youngest85(m): 8:06am On May 22, 2018
You covered her face, what about people beside her?
If I want to know her, I can do that through those people beside her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On May 22, 2018
To the guy above ^^^
Go through them nah, no one is asking you not to!

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by overdrive(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2018
youngest85:
If I want to know her, I can do through those people beside her

Y do you want to see her face

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14am On May 22, 2018
The gang rape happened at cocoa farm in Okuni, where the victims husband and brother were tied up at Gun point while Their wife was ganged raped in front of her husband until she passed out.

Nothing as sad, bad, dehumanizing

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by HtwoOw: 8:18am On May 22, 2018
More than anything else, what the lady needs is counselling and maybe leaving the vicinity where the incident occurred

Money helps but it will not help her heal

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by dreamwords: 8:58am On May 22, 2018
post=67769060:

Nothing as sad, bad, dehumanizing
How can a young lady pass out by having sex, was she strangled?

7 Likes

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On May 22, 2018
dreamwords:

I don't know!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by IJOBA2: 9:10am On May 22, 2018
HER TOTO WILL NOT REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by BakireBulmaker: 9:29am On May 22, 2018
Too bad! sad
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by Nova01(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2018
They need to tend to the husband too that guy would be traumatized

23 Likes

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by vizkiz: 10:26am On May 22, 2018
Nova01:
They need to tend to the husband too that guy would be traumatized

We are in a world whereby people don't give a fück about men.

Later some dumb idiots will talk about gender equality... I can't begin to imagine what that poor fella will be going through now.

Seeing his wife being devoured by lions. You think he'll ever want to touch her?

35 Likes

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by Uyi168: 10:27am On May 22, 2018
dreamwords:

MULTIPLE ORGASM..

3 Likes

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2018
youngest85:

Cos u no get job abi undecided

6 Likes

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by DonMoga(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2018
SOME MEN NEED CASTRATION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by neonly: 10:28am On May 22, 2018
It is finished Lord come quickly pls
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by izsmike: 10:30am On May 22, 2018
youngest85:

And rape them too?

9 Likes

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by Trapnews: 10:31am On May 22, 2018
tongue
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by ddooskie(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2018
izsmike:

And rape them too?
grin Savage you are... No chills you've got grin

4 Likes

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by Eliteklaus(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2018
Regrettable event
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by otunbadan(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2018
I tire for the jobless Nigerian youth oooooo

post=67769021]To the guy above ^^^
Go through them nah, no one is asking you not to![/quote]

[quote author=youngest85
:
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by Raxxye(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2018
This is sad.
The bad side, for me, is that those idiots will be taken to court where the matter will drag on endlessly. These are situations where jungle justice would be the best justice option to be administered.

3 Likes

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by MrCuteking(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2018
The Hell we hear about is not just a place with flame, but a place with TERRIBLE MINDED people. Don’t go there.

1 Like

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by Becorn: 10:35am On May 22, 2018
BakireBulmaker:
Too bad! sad
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by bebanky: 10:40am On May 22, 2018
[quote author=youngest85 post=67768840]You covered her face, what about people beside her?
If I want to know her, I can do that through those people beside her[/quote

If you must know her,then go to cross river state and locate the two women beside her....iranu

2 Likes

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by thaprofit88: 10:40am On May 22, 2018
To you, tell me the difference between having sex and being raped. I bet u ve never even been raped before sad undecided
dreamwords:

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2018
dreamwords:

When u see a lion and it climbs ontop of u without even without slapping or biting u im 100% sure u will pass out. U will even go to heaven and come back to earth.
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by anyimontana(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2018
Uyi168:
MULTIPLE ORGASM..
hidiot...lol
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by nony629(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2018
youngest85:

Are you one of the rapist .... just asking

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenagers Selling Human Skull In Akwa-Ibom Arrested (photo) / Cross River Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Twin Daughters Over 'Witchcraft' / CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.