Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Please Help With Essay Writing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help With Essay Writing (185 Views)

How To Make An Essay Shorter With Essay Shorteners Or Text Compactors / 9 Essay Writing Tips To Write A Remarkable Essay / How To Write A Perfect Essay: Tips To Overcome Essay Writing Imperfections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Essay Writing by Nobody: 9:14am On May 22, 2018
I'm interested in this undergraduate essay competition but I don't know the basics; that doesn't mean I do not know powerful content to write on.

What I do not know is if in a 1,500 worded essay, if references are part of the word count? Likewise the introduction and heading?

Also, can you mix "in-text citation " with "citation at end of essay " in one essay?

OR I just have to choose one and stick with that one?
Re: Please Help With Essay Writing by Skyken99(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2018
U mind dropping the LINK.... If its an online Competition
Re: Please Help With Essay Writing by Nobody: 9:33am On May 22, 2018
Skyken99:
U mind dropping the LINK.... If its an online Competition

It's not online. And it's basically for Pharmacy undergraduates...If you are, then then.

But please, address my original post if you have useful input.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The Miles Morland Foundation Writing Scholarships / Uniuyo Sreeening Screening Form Is Now On Sale / Medical Second Opinion - Expert Indian Doctor And Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.