Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) (60311 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by Horus(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49JBXD7Gq_Q

Another community tried to carry out jungle justice
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2018
fakuta:
may his soul rest in peace

Dem don roast am ni?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by fakuta(f): 1:14pm On May 22, 2018
funny woman point of correction
Herlertah:
grin grin funny guy. Lem him die first na
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2018
[s]
Avedonn:
What's the point

They should just hand him over to the police

The rampant case of rituals in this country is due to the persistent economic hardship people are going through.

2015-2016 Daily Suicide cases

2016-17 Parents selling their children

2017-2018 Ritual killings and armed robbery

2018-19
[/s]

undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by Oritzy: 1:18pm On May 22, 2018
Eish them no Sabi okporoko tying undecided ??
by now he would find it hard to even stretch his Bones
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 22, 2018
Judging from that picture and having in mind thats its Lasgidi, the Guy late GF better wait for him at the gate cos he will be using that gate soon. At least the girl go fit ask am wetin she take offend the guy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by Mikeross62: 1:25pm On May 22, 2018
Wicked being if true

We do eBay checkout at flexible rate
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by Assassin101: 1:29pm On May 22, 2018
show me his pics when he's roasted.... angry
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by Okezedan(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2018
vizkiz:
They should not kill him without torture.

I mean...

Pluck out his eye balls with a butter knife.

Amputate him with a blunt cutlass.

Stab him severally on his laps with a broken bottle.

Bath him with both hot and cold water within 0.45 seconds..

Then finally brand his skull with hot and burning metal

lolz. Ogar even if them give u the opportunity, u get mind take carry out those tasks?
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2018
majella4:
Crime does not pay.The guy who killed his girlfriend yesterday in Oshodi,Lagos has been stripped unclad by mob

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/the-guy-who-killed-his-girlfriend-in.html
this guy don't know the trouble he got him self into when next he sees an Igbo girl he will not go close to her .he will marry her in death and in life this is just the beginning .
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by divinespark: 1:47pm On May 22, 2018
Nigerians and jungle justice. Do you intend to be an exporter? Click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by Salmoneus(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2018
vizkiz:

I mean...

You sound likke a tithe paying Christian...no soul!
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by positivethought: 2:06pm On May 22, 2018
civilian torture is worse than the police I swear.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by friendl: 2:14pm On May 22, 2018
Devil is amazed by Nigerian youth
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by chuckjoshua(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2018
vizkiz:

I mean...

Jesu!!! �
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by Stevenson1(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2018
Emmycute30:
In as much as he has committed the most 'taboolous' taboo, I still feel jungle Justice is uncalled for. It is well

Thank you my brother... some of us don't know what it means to be among developed countries and practice real democracy not this one we are practicing here. he's best served under the government law which is to hand him over to the police.
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by DJInfluence: 3:03pm On May 22, 2018
killing him will not solve this problem. They should first interrogate him, sebi na one Herbalist ask am to bring deadbody? they should catch that Herbalist and kill them both and any other persons found complacent. If people know that being complacent could get you killed, the ritual will reduce small.
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by sunnyside16(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2018
Avedonn:
What's the point

The rampant case of rituals in this country is due to the persistent economic hardship people are going through.

All because we wanted #change
2018-19
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by SOFTENGR: 3:16pm On May 22, 2018
Emmycute30:
In as much as he has committed the most 'taboolous' taboo, I still feel jungle Justice is uncalled for. It is well
Since he has behaved like he's in the jungle, let him enjoy jungle treatment.
If only I was there, I would have caught off the jolojolo.
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by salam1(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2018
Avedonn:
What's the point

2018-19
y haven't u done thsame cos the economy is hard?
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by jay4rhyme: 3:49pm On May 22, 2018
hmmmmmmm
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by Dansioligy: 4:02pm On May 22, 2018
Mugu so Na you do am

Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:15pm On May 22, 2018
I'm going to puke! embarassed
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by vicben27(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2018
see as he be like lizard
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by ufuosco: 5:30pm On May 22, 2018
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED grin grin
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by Gliding(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2018
Avedonn:
What's the point

2018-19

So he decides to take the life of another Nigerian, who is also struggling and going through the same hardship.
Or someone else, who has managed to escape poverty due to sheer hard work. However, you reason it, the guy is a murderer (if proven) and a family has lost a loved one.
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:32pm On May 22, 2018
See as biacan, rokia2 and ajepako dey zoom the photo just to see him prick. Shioooooooor
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by gwama: 5:38pm On May 22, 2018
He light skin man, so he is and Igbo man grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2018
Good!
He should be beaten till he sees her spirit waving.
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2018
DJInfluence:
killing him will not solve this problem. They should first interrogate him, sebi na one Herbalist ask am to bring deadbody? they should catch that Herbalist and kill them both and any other persons found complacent. If people know that being complacent could get you killed, the ritual will reduce small.

The herbalist should not be touched, so if I ask you to bring your mother - you would foolishly go and kill a woman who suffered for you and deserves to be cared for because you wanna be rich? Tell me!
It was totally this guy's decision and he allowed greed and stupidity take over.
I don't feel sorry for folks like this.
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by ajepako(f): 10:00pm On May 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
See as biacan, rokia2 and ajepako dey zoom the photo just to see him prick. Shioooooooor

Werey Ibadan ; tongue tongue
Re: Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Stripped Unclad & Tied (Photo) by Herlertah(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2018
fakuta:
funny woman point of correction
Sha let him die first grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Man Slices Lover’s Face In Lagos, Assaults Rival On Valentine’s Day / Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.