Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

RECENT: The Hidden Treasure That Was Found Under The Sea - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / RECENT: The Hidden Treasure That Was Found Under The Sea (515 Views)

Collision At Least 21 Containers Fell Into The Sea After Two Ships Collide / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RECENT: The Hidden Treasure That Was Found Under The Sea by OtiStories: 9:55am On May 22, 2018
Story Title: THE HIDDEN TREASURE

As we went on searching through the sea at the site where the ship had sunk, we were able to find the bodies of all the passengers who had sailed on the ship.�But Unfortunately, they were all dead. There were no survivors at all. We moved them all into our rescue ship and as that was going on, one of my co-diver said to me..�'Nike! I saw this under the water'.�
�I went closer to take a look and saw in his hand a golden box in the size of a book. It looked a little weighty and after examining it for a few second I began to feel strange about the box, like it wasn't just an ordinary box. But before I could tell Dave my feelings about the box, he tapped me and said...�'what is it bro? we are going to make so much money from this bro... '�and then I cut him in 'this belongs to one of the passengers, guy! I think we should locate the relative of the person that this box belongs to. This box looks kinda strange you know...' I said.�He gave me one strong disappointment look and said, ''alright! you can keep the damn box with you till you find the relative of the person that this box belongs to, but if you don't or in case you change your mind about returning it please inform me. Remember, I found the box okay , not you!''�It was very hard for me to fix who the box belonged to because there was no name on it and it was an unwise thing to show it to every relative that came to identify the dead passengers because it was made of gold and just any body could say it belonged to them.�Then one day as I was cleaning my house, I gave it a thought again and made up my mind to call Dave so we could sell the gold and make good money from it rather than having to leave it lie in my cupboard for nothing. So, I went to my bedroom to get my phone so I could call Dave to tell him about my decision. I tried his number a couple of times but it didn't go through so I took the box from my cupboard to examine it a little bit. As I took out the box, it suddenly fell from my hands and hit the floor very hard and behold I couldn't believe what I saw......

PART 2

The box tumbled thrice and opened up. "WOW! IT IS A BOOK" .. I exclaimed. It was a book that had a golden back with a smart lock. I picked it up and went to my study. I sat and began to read the book page by page and so I have decided to share the content with you. The book was owned my one Mrs. Grey who had also sailed on that ship.�
�According to what she wrote, she knew that the ship was going to sink and had prayed that the book would be found by some one who would fulfil the purpose for which she has written the contents in the 10 paged book.�

Page 1
�I was born in a small town 80 years ago. My parents died in a fire accident when I was 10 years old and was forced to live with my only aunt who lived in the same town.�My aunt was very cruel to me. She starved me and made me suffer. Then one day I over heard her say to one of her evil friends that she was going to sell me off as a slave.�I felt so bitter. So I ran to the basement of the house in tears for fear of been sold to severe torture.�There I cried out loud. .......�

Page 2
�If truly there is a God, show yourself to me now! Save me ! and I would serve you for the rest of my life.�But Nothing happened.... So I kept crying and then fell asleep and in my dream, I saw the Lord appear to me in a bright light. He said to me..�"I have always been with you... I love you... Please allow me into your life so you may have life and have it abundantly (enjoy life) "�and then he stroke my hair thrice with the palm of His hand.�

Page 3
�I woke up immediately and was filled with so much joy and I knew within that all would be okay. I was so sure that whatever happened, the Lord would always be by me and it felt very comforting. I didn't really know anything about God. My aunt with whom I lived with was an idol worshipper and before my parents died they went to church a few Sunday a year of which they often went late.�I felt deep within to gather up my little savings and get a few Christian Novels and a cheap bible from the Christian book store 3 streets from the house.�

Page 4
�The following day I waited till my Aunt was having her nap and then sneaked out. I explained all to the lady at the book store and told her to give me cheap books I could read that would teach me about God.�She smiled and told me that she knew that I was coming and that she got a vision the night before and was told by the Lord that you wanted to know more about Him. He told me to give you all the books you need for free. And to confirm this vision a man strolled into the shop this morning and said he was told to give me some money for a young girl who would be coming to get some books later in the day.�She handed over to me a huge......

PART 3�
poly bag full of books and a bible, kissed my head and said GOD BE WITH YOU MY DEAR. Please remember not to hide the treasure.�
�PAGE 5
�I was in awe of what I heard. I grabbed the bag, thanked her with my heart and ran home. 2 mins after I got to the house my aunt woke up and was calling on me to get her a glass of water. I was so glad that I got home just in time.�Starting from that day, I stayed up all night reading each book. Before I start I often prayed a short but sincere prayer. I told the Lord to help, guide, speak and reveal Himself to me. On the first night, I didn't seem to understand any thing but I was convinced to just read on after remembering all that the woman at the bookstore told me had happened. I noticed that despite the stressful day, I didn't feel sleepy at all until about 4 am. Even though I slept for just an hour and woke up by the usual 5 am, I felt very strong and alert through out the day.�
PAGE 6
�I continued every night. I learnt how to pray always , how to walk in faith etc and as I began to apply everything I read believing in the finished work of Christ, my aunt's attitude towards me began to change. She started to treat me well and soon placed me over her business. She kept telling me that I radiate and would love to know the secret but I just smiled. I jealously guarded my relationship with the Lord and believed that it was a gift from the Lord to me only.�10 years later she passed away and as I went through her belongings I saw a piece of paper where she wrote "I WISH I COULD GLOW AS GREY GLOWED"�
PAGE 7
�The business she handed over to me was doing so well as I applied the Supernatural to it. Then one day a close friend who seemed to have accommodation issues moved in with me. She observed that I read all night and presumed that it was my secret to the good life I had but I just smiled. I avoided talking about it. Then on the day of her wedding she handed over to me a box with a note that said "IF YOU WOULD NOT SAY IT, KEEP IT HERE". Well my friend is a very funny lady so I laughed at another joke of hers.�2 years later, I got married, but lost my husband 6 months after our 7th year marriage anniversary. Stanley loved me so much and always told me that I glowed and that everything seemed easy for me. But I just smiled as usual.�He died from a heart attack. Though he was a Christian, he suffered severe depression because things were not working well with him. Well, even though I was consigned, I never did anything about it.�WHY?
TO READ THE LAST PART CLICK HERE ( https://otistories.com/2018/01/15/the-hidden-treasure-final-part/ )

Re: RECENT: The Hidden Treasure That Was Found Under The Sea by hisgrace090: 10:54am On May 22, 2018
Oh! What a treasure?

Praise be to God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Npower Permantcy / Sesame Seeds: Small Seeds That Could Be Nigeria’s Black Gold / 30 Year Old Man Survives This Horrifying Accident In Effurun Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.