Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

TSTV Vs Strong Decoder: Which Will You Vote For - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Vs Strong Decoder: Which Will You Vote For (760 Views)

BBNaija: Laycon Leads As OPPO Ask Fans To Vote For Their Next Brand Partner / BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TSTV Vs Strong Decoder: Which Will You Vote For by ican2020: 10:58am On May 22, 2018
At last TSTV is here but the internet connectivity that push people’s strong desire to get TSTV is completely missing.

I wanted to buy TSTV yesterday but when I discovered that the “Dexterity” decoder is not available, I had to forgo it, cause I wanted to get a better info as to when the Dexterity decoder will be available and calling the customer service and their response shows that they don’t know when the Dexterity decoder will be available.

The issue of monthly recharge without the internet is not clear and from the look of things TSTV is not ready.

Note: According to TSTV customer care rep, one can swap the decoder...

So, what are your advice friends, because I want an HD decoder fast and this brings the issue of either sticking with TSTV or go for Strong Decoder?

Your comments, please.

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Throne Season 8 - See What Will Happen At The Beginning / The Famous Young Cutest American Kid Comedian Caidyn Bennett / How To Get Bbnaija's Mercy Favorite Gadget In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.