Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

U Av No Reason To Delay Investing In Ibeju Lekki.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / U Av No Reason To Delay Investing In Ibeju Lekki.. (236 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Dangote Refinery Another Reason To Invest In Ibeju Lekki / *seriously... You Have NO Reason To Be Poor....!!!* / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U Av No Reason To Delay Investing In Ibeju Lekki.. by zakstar(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2018
Billionaire Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote and Governor Ambode take a drive on a bus round Ibeju Lekki to inspect project being executed by The Lagos State Government and Dangote's $16B project

While still on the bus the Governor said in marvel''You can imagine in two years time, what will happen to these lands. People would have bought them. . . " stating that you can't go wrong with land Investment in ibeju lekki.

Ibeju Lekki today is opening-up property ownership to smart and discerning investors and in few years from now the price of Real Estate will be up 10 times the worth at the moment because by then there will be few available land in this axis.

“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community(Ibeju Lekki) adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.” -- Theodore Roosevelt, U.S. president

Let's help you get started in investing in Ibeju lekki. The destination of investment and The fastest investment hub in Africa.

For further enquiries contact +2347030251747

#IbejuLekki #Lagos #RealEstateDestination #Epe #DangoteRefinery #LFTZ #Otedola #Dangote #Ambode #Lekki

Re: U Av No Reason To Delay Investing In Ibeju Lekki.. by zakstar(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2018
He walked up to me over the weekend, "Wale, I am grateful to you. The land I bought because of your instruction five years ago made me 1000% returns when i sold it over the weekend. I wish I had bought more"

Talk to us today as regards real estate investment with over a 100% return on investment.
Contact +2347030251747

(1) (Reply)

KHL Gardens, Sangotedo @10M Promo Price / How to export local products from Nigeria and make a lot of profits / Bet9ja Agent Bizness For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.