Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Drupal Is Ideal For Creating Personalized E-commerce Experiences - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drupal Is Ideal For Creating Personalized E-commerce Experiences (410 Views)

The Art Of Creating Personalized Hairspray Boxes With Stunning Outlook / Why Drupal Is A Popular Choice Among Educational Institutes? / Why Drupal Is Best CMS For All Your Enterprise Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drupal Is Ideal For Creating Personalized E-commerce Experiences by drupalindia2(f): 11:54am On May 22, 2018
As the online selling domain becomes widely competitive with every passing day, there is a need to go beyond the ordinary to make your business stand apart. Personalization is the key as it enables you to target customers with experiences that are hand-crafted exclusively for them. Personalized targeting involves studying the shopping behavior and preferences of the customers and using the data to deliver offers and recommendations that are meant for them. The process is a complex one as there is a lot you have to do. However, choosing the right platform with the right set of tools can help. Investing in Drupal e-commerce development is the right decision as the platform offers plenty of options for personalizing the shopping experiences for your customers.

Read more on:https://sites.google.com/view/drupalecommercedevelopment

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cash On Delivery? / Who Should Pay Value Added Tax, Vat, on My New Card, My Bank or I? / How To Look For Target Client/customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.