Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off (21280 Views)

Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London / Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family / Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by BabaO2: 4:00pm On May 22, 2018
LibertyRep:
I hope the senators are not expecting PMB to throw the IGP under the bus now, it's not going to happen anytime soon, not even now that the general elections beckons and he could wield the magic wand like in the previous election.

Nigerians may not like the senators, but we should strive to protect the sanctity of that institution. Calling the bluff of the Congressmen by appointed or elected government officials should not be tolerated.

IGP is setting a precedence, and it doesn't look like a good one
which institution? That institution should be scrapped, it is a big revenue leakage. No integrity in that institution since saraki hijacked the leadership. I still want to know why lying that IGP was summoned because of the killings in parts of the country while the heading of their letter to IG was only referring to inhuman treatment on melaye?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by Mejor79(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2018
adem30:
So they expect Buhari to stop Police investigation?

Mumu Senators
That thing nah set up.
Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by jumich1(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2018
Omoboricash:

So ur dad could not get u laptop and u came to nairaland and advertise how ur dad poor animals? Pls use ur brain

If you have nothing to give to the young lady why not just ignore and move on rather than the unnecessary insults

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by AngelicBeing: 4:06pm On May 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by PHILUX20: 4:11pm On May 22, 2018
Mumu buhari

Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by Eajike: 4:15pm On May 22, 2018
adem30:
So they expect Buhari to stop Police investigation?

Mumu Senators

Nobody is asking buhari to stop police investigation or any process leading to it..
What we are simply saying is that he should obey court orders and follow the rule of law rather than the rule of force he's currently exhibiting...
Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by Mikeross62: 4:30pm On May 22, 2018
The three arms of government are not working together, this not good for democracy and the nation generally.

Meanwhile, we do eBay checkout
Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by NothingDoMe: 4:43pm On May 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by adem30: 5:11pm On May 22, 2018
Eajike:

Nobody is asking buhari to stop police investigation or any process leading to it..
What we are simply saying is that he should obey court orders and follow the rule of law rather than the rule of force he's currently exhibiting...

What us the rule of law
Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by id4sho(m): 5:19pm On May 22, 2018
trisha01:
I need a laptop for my project.
Everyone i've asked including my dad said they don't have the money to get me a laptop.
Am seriously stranded... Someone should help me biko. Thanks
where are you in J
Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by truthstands12: 5:24pm On May 22, 2018
Omoboricash:

Which precedence are u talking about. IGP sent AIG to represent him. NPF is not personal property of an individual, it is an organization that other high hierarchy can represent IG. We should stop creating issue out of no issue. If Saraki has skeleton in cupboard, let him face the music alone and dance it

Attorney general of USA faces US senate when invited talk less of IGP. Senate is an independent arm of government. It can't be desecrated like that.
Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by BafanaBafana: 6:12pm On May 22, 2018
truthstands12:

Attorney general of USA faces US senate when invited talk less of IGP. Senate is an independent arm of government. It can't be desecrated like that.
The IGP has honoured senate invitation more than 10 times.
Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by Elderkanmi170(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2018
LibertyRep:
I hope the senators are not expecting PMB to throw the IGP under the bus now, it's not going to happen anytime soon, not even now that the general elections beckons and he could wield the magic wand like in the previous election.

Nigerians may not like the senators, but we should strive to protect the sanctity of that institution. Calling the bluff of the Congressmen by appointed or elected government officials should not be tolerated.

LibertyRep:

LibertyRep:

TRANSMISSION ! TRANSMISSION !! TRANSMISSION !!! I mean sorry TRANSMISSION;-(
Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by orunto27: 6:53pm On May 22, 2018
Benjom:
For formality sake cool

This Senator is suffering from Kwasiokor. See his thin body.
Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by orunto27: 6:56pm On May 22, 2018
Benjom:
For formality sake cool

This Senator is suffering from Kwasiokor. See his thin body.
Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by ronaldbecky(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2018
trisha01:
I need a laptop for my project.
Everyone i've asked including my dad said they don't have the money to get me a laptop.
Am seriously stranded... Someone should help me biko. Thanks
do you have toto
Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by iukpe: 8:09am On May 23, 2018
Our politicians always acting decisively with sense of objective when its connected with their political games. But all the killings on going, hardship and crime has not drawn a closed door emergency meeting till today just ranting talks and no talk at all.
Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by trisha01(f): 12:36am On May 24, 2018
id4sho:

where are you in J
Unijos
Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by trisha01(f): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2018
id4sho:

where are you in J
Bukuru
Re: Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off by GuntersChain(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2018
the IGP forgot to ask nuhu ribadu for a piece of advise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} / Change Is Not Just A Campaign Slogan – Professor Osinbajo / Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.