Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. (2890 Views)

COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) / UNILAG Students Dragging Water From A Broken Tap / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Today i went to unilag to register for unilag foundation program, it was a funny and frustrating experience it was my first time going to unilag so i felt anxious, unilag was very far from my place so i entered a bus going to ojuelegba, from ojuelegba i asked for a bus going to unilag (lol novice) but was told to enter a keke going to yabatech (first gate) which i did and from there i entered another keke to second gate then i became tired and asked myself (how many gate unilag get ni) but the journey had to continued so i borded a bike and told him to take me to unilag direct and he said #200, i didn't bother telling him to reduced it i just wanted to get to the school and do my thing.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
When i got to the sch i was impressed at its beauty and from the way i walked one could tell it was my first time there, i was looking for a cyber cafe to register but couldn't locate one so i saw a guy standing and looking like he is expecting someone so i quickly went to him and asked him for the nearest cafe and he asked if i wanted to register for jupeb and i answered yes, he told me to follow him, at first i was reluctant but decided to follow him even though i was a little scared (lol).

1 Like

Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
battery low, will continue lerra.
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by oluwashola4me(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
tracyberry:

wow you mean today, am also coming to unilag today
How did it go at your end?
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
oluwashola4me:

How did it go at your end?
look above your post am sharing my experience.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Continuation

I followed the guy to a place that look like a small market, you could get anything there, i met two guyz there who were also registering for the program so i felt relief, i wrote my information on the conputer such:
surname
first name
middle
email address
after which it was submitted but before then the guy told me to check my formation twice or thrice to avoid mistakes that cannot be change later.
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
After submitting my info he gave me a payment slip to go and pay in the bank before completion of the registration, i left asking for direction from the students i saw on the way, the nearest bank i pay to was wema bank but before i saw the bank i strolled the whole school walking in the direction which says "post graduate studies" after paying in the bank, i came out only to see the cafe guy waiting for me outside and i was happy because i had not the strength to stroll the whole sch.
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by Jabarzee(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
tracyberry:
After submitting my info he gave me a payment slip to go and pay in the bank before completion of the registration, i left asking for direction from the students i saw on the way, the nearest bank i pay to was wema bank but before i saw the bank i strolled the whole school walking in the direction which says "post graduate studies" after paying in the bank, i came out only to see the cafe guy waiting for me outside and i was happy because i had not the strength to stroll the whole sch.

Lol the guy tried for you o
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 27, 2018
Following

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wasted A Lot Of Time On The Internet - Lady Cries On Quora / Iron Rod From Abandoned Gutter Injures Schoolgirl In Her Private Part [PHOTO] / Unical 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.