Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) (80996 Views)

Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Witnes: 7:33pm On May 22, 2018
The heart of a man is thunderous! They look more of couple than mere friendship.
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 22, 2018
StarUp:
I watched the video on FB and I don't think he killed her for ritual purpose...she must have discovered something that could put his life on the line so he decided to put hers on the line instead... By the way, he is an Igbo guy judging from his accent when beaten in the video(and everyone was shouting àsē õmō IBO nï)...he told the crowd that she had died so he was taking her body to the mortuary...moral of the whole scene is "your BEST friend can end up your most formidable enemy".
Carrying the corpse to the mortuary in such disrespectful manner? The guy is sick.
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 7:45pm On May 22, 2018
Omo Igbo!

cc Immhotep lzaa
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by martinlooter(m): 7:49pm On May 22, 2018
This is just why we need to vote buhari out. People should just get their PVC out. 2019, all of these will stop.

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 22, 2018
StarUp:
I watched the video on FB and I don't think he killed her for ritual purpose...she must have discovered something that could put his life on the line so he decided to put hers on the line instead... By the way, he is an Igbo guy judging from his accent when beaten in the video(and everyone was shouting àsē õmō IBO nï)...he told the crowd that she had died so he was taking her body to the mortuary...moral of the whole scene is "your BEST friend can end up your most formidable enemy".
So the guy is Igbo?! shocked
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:21pm On May 22, 2018
God,such a beautiful woman...

This embarassed is sad
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by okeyfineboy(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2018
CSTR1003:
Just look at how he wasted this tall beautiful Yoruba woman.

Some men are truly the demons they are called.
see your life..not Yoruba.. From oru east ,IMO state..and tradition demands he get married to the dead body officially before her burial arrangement

1 Like

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by omohbell: 8:29pm On May 22, 2018
heart of man desperately wicked
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2018
Boyfriend and girlfriend? But the woman is putting on wedding ring.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by LZAA: 8:32pm On May 22, 2018
Angelanest:
A loved up picture of the man who killed his girlfriend yesterday in Oshodi area of Lagos state - has emerged. The suspect allegedly killed unsuspecting girlfriend in a gruesome manner for money rituals, according to online reports. The shocking incident happened at Balogun street Oshodi Lagos where the guy was caught early morning at 4':48 am while going to dispose the body.

He was said to have stuffed her inside a bucket and put the bucket on his head. .

He was, however, stopped and asked for the content of the bucket and he said it was dirt.

]The lifeless body of the woman was discovered after he was ordered to open it.

The suspect has since been handed over to the police.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/photo-of-man-who-killed-his-girlfriend-in-lagos.html
Yet a blogger said he was a yahoo boy that killed a prostitute
Bloggers ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Mikepenny5(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2018
There is more to this story,the real truth not out,the woman is puting a ring,is she married to him or someone else? She's not married to him,but they are dating, the an co they did maybe is for a ceremony, my guess sha
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 22, 2018
Date better guys, them go say no na yahoo boys them need
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by LZAA: 8:42pm On May 22, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Omo Igbo!

cc Immhotep lzaa
For all we know his name could be olawale
Wait for police to release name na
Meanwhilegrin ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by 1x2x3: 8:55pm On May 22, 2018
hamer:
duo u need glasses to see d way he tied her legs dey use your brain did is naija.

So tying the legs means it's ritual shocked
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Malawian(m): 9:04pm On May 22, 2018
If it was a murder for ritual, I don't think the man won't have planned everything to make sure he escaped culpability. It think this was a murder of passion, judging from the panicked attempt at disposal.
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by heartdesir(f): 9:08pm On May 22, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Wooooow i thought she was just a one night stand prostitute. They even go out in the same attire? We really need to hear his side of this story.
I heard they're married with two kids.
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Orlatunday11(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2018
When we put on clothes like this we think this is a xore gentleman
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Catherinapure: 9:26pm On May 22, 2018
hey! may God save us from the hands of the wicked
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Mikeross62: 9:28pm On May 22, 2018
Desperately wicked man
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by C0C0Bandicot(f): 9:59pm On May 22, 2018
Oloshi... E ma wo bo se dabi igi ishana.. I don't care what might have transpired between them.. I don't wanna know if the lady did anything to upset him... I don't give a rat's behind about "two sides of a story " NO ONE deserves to die in that manner... BRING DOWN HIS BALLS! let him suffer slowly... Make an example outta him... To all those psychopathic spouse /partner killers
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:10pm On May 22, 2018
You want the easy way out. But many have already concluded
RZArecta2:
After three days, nobody has been able to name this man so we can put this tribal bashing to an end cool
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by crafteck(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2018
RZArecta2:
After three days, nobody has been able to name this man so we can put this tribal bashing to an end cool

Hes an igbo guy, has his shop in ladipo, his shop partner was arrested by sars 2day,heavily armed sars... I heard..
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Charly68: 10:46pm On May 22, 2018
When a man is under a spell,he can kill even his own mother..only God knows who his mother or father offended that cursed them that they won't eat their children's food .
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:26pm On May 22, 2018
StarUp:
send me the video link on Facebook.....
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:38pm On May 22, 2018
LZAA:

Yet a blogger said he was a yahoo boy that killed a prostitute
Bloggers ehn
the killer is an ibo guy nd this oic shows a yoruba couple. This madam cannot fit in that bucket. Useless bloggers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 12:26am On May 23, 2018
CSTR1003:
Just look at how he wasted this tall beautiful Yoruba woman.

Some men are truly the demons they are called.

You like her?

grin grin
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 12:28am On May 23, 2018
crafteck:

Hes an igbo guy, has his shop in ladipo, his shop partner was arrested by sars 2day,heavily armed sars... I heard..

Is he from Imo? He must marry the corpse. Thats their tradition in Imo. No lie.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by chidiogojessy(f): 2:06am On May 23, 2018
1x2x3:
I don't think it's for ritual purpose. Every killing shouldn't be tagged ritual....something must have gone wrong resulting to her death and he thought the best thing was disposing the body.
after removing her breasts even the intestines?
This one is pure ritual
hmm
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Destin47(m): 5:53am On May 23, 2018
The guy is evil himself
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by paulade18: 6:39am On May 23, 2018
So sad for the pretty young lady whose life was cut short in her prime by a jealous and obviously very possessive boyfriend. Men are naturally jealous but we need to pray for the grace to be self controlled in our dealings especially with the fairer or weaker sex who may be rash in their behaviors sometimes. Meanwhile, he must have come to his senses now and realised the great folly of his actions. But it is already too late - the gallows beckons as well as him being tortured till his death by the girl's blood crying out for vengeance.
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by crafteck(m): 6:48am On May 23, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Is he from Imo? He must marry the corpse. Thats their tradition in Imo. No lie.

Couldnt wait to ask. Or See the fresh video, met someone that withnessed his beating With his phone. Lets 4get tribe and all, the heart of humans can be wicked ooo
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On May 23, 2018
troublemakea:

he is an igbo guy actually... watch the video n learn we rather did u guys good not mentioning the name

anyway we just gave you a day off of tribalism so enjoy smiley

Looking at his slim and malnourished body, he is definitely an afonja. Igbo men are bigger in general, muscular and well fed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.