Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Efcc Raises Special Team To Probe ‘ill-gotten’ Properties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Raises Special Team To Probe ‘ill-gotten’ Properties (602 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon / Derivation And Deprivation II: The Ill-gotten Wealth Of Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Raises Special Team To Probe ‘ill-gotten’ Properties by drodman: 11:28am On May 26, 2010
How many politicians past or present or even private citizens and business men that has been implicated in corruption or corrupt practices has she since she was made chairman has she succeeded in bringing to justice. Does Farida Waziri need to be shown the corrupt people in Nigeria? read more on my anti corruption blog http://www.nigeriaconfidential.com/category/blog/
Re: Efcc Raises Special Team To Probe ‘ill-gotten’ Properties by jamace(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2010
Abegi, I'm tired of hearing -settingup this, setting- up that. I want to hear, so -so - and so has been jailed. angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Bane Of Nigeria Corruption---lawyers And Judges / Nigerian Senators Wetin?// / Nigeria Must Break Up To Enjoy Peace - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.