Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. (867 Views)

Atiku Wins Okrika LGA In Rivers, Despite Wike’s Opposition / Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / Non-provision Of Foreign Exchange: “leave CBN Alone” — Moghalu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. by LKO(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2018
My friend (a guy) needs my advice on what business to invest in. He is a graduate but no good job for now. He has some cash which he want to use to start up a business. He wants a lucrative business he can grow in to eventually become a big player in the business someday.

He is undecided on whether to start an okrika boutique of guys wears including new boxers and singlets for guys (guys stuffs generally) or to open a store where he can be a wholesaler of provision items (beverages, detergents, soaps, diapers etc). He intends to buy the provision items from big time distributors in his area, then he can now sell in wholesale or in bits to owners of kiosks in the neibourhood.

Please I need suggestions from the house, so I can take to him. He has about seven hundred thousand naira to rent a shop and to buy goods. His location is Warri, Delta State. Your opinions highly count here. Thanks.
Re: Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. by ashjay001(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2018
Okrika.
Re: Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. by LKO(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2018
ashjay001:
Okrika.

Thanks. What are your reasons please?
Re: Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. by chuksjuve(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2018
Location and the class of people within that environment should determine the type of business he should go for..

Know your target audience and watch sales become your close pal...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. by ashjay001(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2018
LKO:

Thanks. What are your reasons please?

No expiry date n with a good eye for clothes, u can always make a healthy profit.
Re: Between Okrika Boutique And Provision Business. by LKO(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2018
ashjay001:

No expiry date n with a good eye for clothes, u can always make a healthy profit.

Good reasons. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Tinubu Supports Ugwuanyi’s Re-election Bid / . / Nigerian Senator, Femi Gbajabiamila Rocked A N1.2 Million Gucci Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.