Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) (51998 Views)

Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) / Checkout The Ongoing Construction Work At The Agege-pen Cinema Flyover (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2018
APC convention ground
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 8:09pm On May 22, 2018
AutoJoshNIG:
Indeed, Governor Ambode is on a roll.

With the tenacity of a bulldog, his administration is leaving no stone unturned to give the transport infrastructure in Lagos state a major face-lift.

All these stories and big vocabulary for bus stops, which is the constitutional responsibility of local governments?
Is that why Ambode has failed to complete the light rail?
Even ordinary gutter cleaning, Ambode and the local governments have failed to achieve meaning plenty flooding again embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 8:11pm On May 22, 2018
chuksjuve:
Ambode the busstop governor.

Aka the agbero governor
Abi, who finally occupies the bus stops?
Jobless fellow, Ambode is!
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by chuksjuve(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2018
seguno2:

Aka the agbero governor
Abi, who finally occupies the bus stops?
Jobless fellow, Ambode is!

It's called agbero empowerment grin

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Wirelessmic(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2018
Daviddson:
Superb projects. A trail blazer governor. Few governors can slightly come close to Ambode's strides and they're Ganduje of Kano, Amosun of Ogun, Obiano of Anambra. What are PDP governors doing sef?
Please don't call Wike, because we all know whatever little he may be doing is already soiled by his murderous activities.

the Amosun of Ogun state that I know is doing nothing o

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by coretechng1(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2018
The people don't know oo. You can read the comments so far.
Scanfrost:
was in lagos recently last month! the roads are terrible!! apapa

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by gogodaye(m): 8:31pm On May 22, 2018
So damn true....just like the over hyped new Ikeja Bus terminal that the President commissioned recently which is still undergoing construction......
Please folks...who has had the privilege of using the Ikeja Bus terminal?

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by perdollar(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2018
he has developers blood running in him.
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by gasparpisciotta: 8:52pm On May 22, 2018
Repairing the inner city roads would have been better than all these bus stops

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Amuluonyenaego: 9:02pm On May 22, 2018
Abeg make I ask, is ojo not among lagos state abi na seme get am?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by JAMESOJAY: 9:15pm On May 22, 2018
You should be ashamed of yourself..that a governor built bus stops that why you useless tribe are praising him..shame on you fools

Let me open your eyes cause I know you are blind..all politicians in Nigerian are criminals..you shouldn't praise any politician for doing their job cause we voted them into office

Do you hopeless soul know how much every governor in Nigeria collects on security vote?
Do you know how much your state gets as allocation?

Do you know how much Lagos state makes as revenue in a year?do you know how much your coward tinubu that sold the Yourbas to the foolanis make in his toll gate in lekki?

They have houses in different countries in Europe and America...their children all school aboard and enjoy good roads,good hospitals,power(electricity) and good education system

And you stupid and foolish idiot is here praising your coward tinubu Ass licker because he a built bus stop..

SHAME SHAME SHAME =SHAME ON YOU

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 9:16pm On May 22, 2018
chuksjuve:
It's called agbero empowerment grin

grin cheesy
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Our Lagos grin
U dats an oshogbo sombori
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by afos002: 9:19pm On May 22, 2018
AutoJoshNIG:
Indeed, Governor Ambode is on a roll.

With the tenacity of a bulldog, his administration is leaving no stone unturned to give the transport infrastructure in Lagos state a major face-lift.

Clearly, the Ambode administration is enormously determined to leave a legacy of excellence in the transport sector.

And as part of the efforts to achieve that, the Ambode administration is currently constructing 100 new bus-stops and terminals around the state.

The set deadline for the completion of this incredible ambition is May 29th 2018. This was intended for the commemoration of the 3rd year in office of Governor Ambode.

However, that deadline appears unattainable. It is just a few weeks to that date. It doesn’t look likely that all 100 new bus-stops and terminals will be ready before that date. But, hey, lets just hope on a miracle. � �

Nonetheless, and without a doubt, for the ongoing efforts to give dignity to mass transit in Lagos state, the Ambode administration truly deserves some accolades .

For instance, Autojosh recently went on a tour to see the ongoing construction works at the bus terminal at Yaba.

The visit to the site revealed to us that the bus stop is nearing completion, and the entire once-very-disorganized Yaba bus-stop is fast achieving a great measure of sanity.

Again, and at the risk of sounding repetitive, we maintain, Governor Ambode clearly deserves some accolades!

https://autojosh.com/the-new-yaba-bus-stop-is-almost-at-the-completion-stage-see-photos/

Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by anpipac: 9:19pm On May 22, 2018
tax master planning tax invasion on bus stops in Lagos. keep it up. poor lagosians will pay for those edifice you are planting thru your wuruwuru tax collections
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by oli1998(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2018
Thats Pretty cool. Keep on triying.
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by coretechng1(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2018
gogodaye:
So damn true....just like the over hyped new Ikeja Bus terminal that the President commissioned recently which is still undergoing construction......
Please folks...who has had the privilege of using the Ikeja Bus terminal?
What you are saying is too advanced for the people. They can't understand.
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by coretechng1(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
You should be ashamed of yourself..that a governor built bus stops that why you useless tribe are praising him..shame on you fools

Let me open your eyes cause I know you are blind..all politicians in Nigerian are criminals..you shouldn't praise any politician for doing their job cause we voted them into office

Do you hopeless soul know how much every governor in Nigeria collects on security vote?
Do you know how much your state gets as allocation?

Do you know how much Lagos state makes as revenue in a year?do you know how much your coward tinubu that sold the Yourbas to the foolanis make in his toll gate in lekki?

They have houses in different countries in Europe and America...their children all school aboard and enjoy good roads,good hospitals,power(electricity) and good education system

And you stupid and foolish idiot is here praising your coward tinubu Ass licker because he a built bus stop..

SHAME SHAME SHAME =SHAME ON YOU

Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by JAMESOJAY: 9:46pm On May 22, 2018
Yourbas are cowards
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by basic23111: 9:48pm On May 22, 2018
Daviddson:
Superb projects. A trail blazer governor. Few governors can slightly come close to Ambode's strides and they're Ganduje of Kano, Amosun of Ogun, Obiano of Anambra. What are PDP governors doing sef?
Please don't call Wike, because we all know whatever little he may be doing is already soiled by his murderous activities.
don't just include amosu. Amosu and bhuari are like 5$6
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by jaytime(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2018
There is something right about Yaba as well, Yaba is not only left. #Yabaleft
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Prokaryote: 9:56pm On May 22, 2018
Daviddson:
I take God beg u, leave Amosun out of the list if you reside in Ogun, u will knw better....shallom
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 22, 2018
I were in Lagos tomorow but I don't see what was going on in Lagos
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 22, 2018
Aren't thos makeshift structures?
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by afonja112: 12:57am On May 23, 2018
I dont know what AMOSUN is doing o? I really want to know, and if I should see him one on one, I will ask him too.
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by tomdon(m): 4:31am On May 23, 2018
ShyCypher:
He built shelter for his fellow Agberos and we are supposed to be happy?

Those canopies will be used for Owambe parties once it is commissioned.

OP, Ambode dey credit your account abi you just come outside for hot sun begin dey snap picture wey nobody send you.

I de tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by BabaRamota1980: 4:50am On May 23, 2018
Daviddson:

Comot Obiano for the list. Not everything must carry federal character. I hate political correctness.

Put Cross River Governor Ayade.

Ambode
Amosun
Ganduje
Ayade

If i see you mention Obiano anywhere development and IGR is discussed again you go vexx me.

Stealer Oduah don invest all her life for Lagos and Abuja, zero for Anambra. Their governor cannot earn credits when his citizens have no love for their homeland. Which kind governor be dis?

Watch out and dont vexx Nigerians o angry

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by SYBLmon: 6:55am On May 23, 2018
ShyCypher:
He built shelter for his fellow Agberos and we are supposed to be happy?

Those canopies will be used for Owambe parties once it is commissioned.

OP, Ambode dey credit your account abi you just come outside for hot sun begin dey snap picture wey nobody send you.

You'll be "taught" from outside.
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by eyomade(m): 7:57am On May 23, 2018
EddieCAD:
Bus stop governor tongue
Stupity on u.
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by ymaruf01: 8:33am On May 23, 2018
ds man just dy work on maybe he won turn Lagos to London self when no
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by fluffylarose: 9:02am On May 23, 2018
Baba dey work
Re: Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Revolva(m): 9:21am On May 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Receives Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso In Abeokuta (Photos) / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 / Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.