Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Problems I Have With OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problems I Have With OBJ (505 Views)

Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problems I Have With OBJ by murshid09(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2018
THE PROBLEMS I HAVE WITH OBJ
PBM

Two times he submitted appointment ministerial appointment list, two times i rejected them;

He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss, and I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it;

He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project in sum worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it but told him everything about my government would follow due process...

I also learned that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came in to power and I stopped it...

Here is a man who was using FG registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school acquired when he was the President.

OBJ sins are numerous and his sins is what he fears because the future looks bleak..
Every sinful souls must receive it's reward which always comes in the negative.
That, I said.

These are my sins' against Obasanjo and that is my problem with him

Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: The Problems I Have With OBJ by Redoil: 6:01pm On May 22, 2018
Mad people you hate obj gej and saraki because they are not ready to key with buhai

(1) (Reply)

FAAC Shares N701bn In May / Be Sincere!! Would You Sell Your PVC For 50 Million Naira? / Fact Check : Buhari's Claims In Democracy Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.