Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (23214 Views)

2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by bilms(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2018
2019: Third Force unites against APC, PDP, as Agbakoba’s PT signs pact with OBJ’s ADC

Barring any last minute hitches, the Third Force Movement in the country, will any moment this week, formalise an arrangement which will take on the old breed politicians of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the general elections billed for next February.

A statement signed by Dr. Segun Awe Obe of the Directorate of Media Bureau, Nigeria Intervention Movement (NIM), said a coalition and merger process being facilitated by the NIM ahead of the 2019 elections, the Olusegun Obasanjo’s African Democratic Congress (ADC) and the Olisa Agbakoba-led People’s Trust (PT) have signed a pact to collapse structures and field candidates of both parties for the 2019 elections on a common platform.

The statement reads: “Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), to effect the Strategic Merger between PT and ADC, were jointly signed by Dr. Olisa Agbakoba (SAN), National Chairman and Chief Raph Nwosu last week in Abuja.

“Similarly, Gbenga Olawepo Hashim and Dr. Jay Osi Samuels-led Alliance for New Nigeria had earlier entered into a separate pact to fuse with the People’s Trust, PT in a strategic fusion for the 2019 elections, termed Alliance for People’s Trust, APT in anticipation of an eventual merger with the Obj’s ADC, which will be sealed in the coming days.

“The strategic alliance of PT with ANN has, however, produced a consensus presidential candidate in Gbenga Olawepo Hashim, an energy expert from Kebbi State at the National Convention of PT, which held on Saturday, 6th October 2018 at the Lagos Airport Hotels, Ikeja, Lagos.

“The budding initiative for merger/alliance among the third force political parties to field and position fresh breeds for 2019, will in the coming days, feature more political parties, such Kowa, Yes Party and the Social Democratic Party, SDP, which is currently studying the MOU circulated by the facilitator and anchor of coalition process; the Director General of Nigeria Intervention, Movement, NIM, Che Olawale Okunniyi, through SDP’s Contacts, Dr. Olu Agunloye and Mr. Donald Duke, SDP Presidential Candidate.”

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/10/2019-third-force-unites-against-apc-pdp-as-agbakobas-pt-signs-pact-with-objs-adc/
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by bilms(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
You can't hold young people responsible for the conduct of Yahya Bello

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Omeokachie: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Better Atikulate now.

Even OBJ is Atikulated.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Drsmith01(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Who are these ones?
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by jerryBoss1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
My kind advice do not waste votes on irrelevant parties just join our ATIKULATE brand and push Mr dullard Integrity to Daura !!!
#ThankYouInAdvance_For SavingNIGERIA.

25 Likes

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by DarkFive: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
angry
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by GentleMoney: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atikulated 3rd Force..?
'm watching..
Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by oshe111(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Unite with their total score wey no go fit send text from MTN to GLO number?

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by gdonj1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Show me a country that is tribalistically ruled and I will show you a failed state.. You can not build a nation if it's not united. pmb failed woefully by his lopsided administration, lopsided so-called fight against corruption and favoritsm.. I will say my mind and nobody can beat me. We voted Buhari into power to stop incessant killings and graft issues in the then administration, but pmb deviated from those visions. He started by bringing divisions in an already divided country instead of uniting the people. He has spent the whole 4 years fighting his political opponents instead of improving the lives of the masses that wanted him to take over. Investing on security and protecting lives would have fetched him a dire needed second term. pmb claims to recover looted money yet the country's debt has hit record high. my question is where are those trillions of dollars said to have been recovered since the country's debt is as high as the heaven? . And the worst is buhari surrounded himself with people he's better than who lack the modern ideas to run government offices.
Atiku will get nigeria united .. this is the first step towards building a nation. He will make things start running . He will bring balance in the government through an evenhanded appointments.
Inshallah Atiku will bring nigeria together. For this country to be anything good, WE MUST BE UNITED. I have said my view, if you are offended come and beat me

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Drsmith01(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
bilms:
Abi o. Nigga is acting on his own

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Somebody that knows them should tell them to stop dissipating energy.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by package7(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
Better Atikulate now.

Even OBJ is Atikulated.
Sorry is your case

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by modath(f): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
3rd force indeed.... settlement is all they are after.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by NaijaMutant(f): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Richdad50(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
A Third Force without SPINE

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Omeokachie: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
package7:
Sorry is your case

Who are you?

Ah, a nobody as always.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
package7:
You must be myopic.

You that is hypermetropic, tell us what you see.

Or STFU with your third force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Newboss(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
All of them put together can't even get 100k votes nationwide angry
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Orevastar5(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
People just like wasting money angry
You're fully aware that it's either Buhari or Atiku
You're there doing rabbish
Better go open store for alaba with the money embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by lonelydora: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Even though i am OBI-diently ATIKU-lated, if even I'm not voting PDP, i will vote any other person but Buhari.

Buhari must head back to Daura.

Third force....please be Atikulated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by lordkush: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
nonsense people. grin
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Orevastar5(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Newboss:
All of them put together can't even get 100k votes nationwide angry
You're too kind to say 100k votes

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

Who are you?

Ah, a nobody as always.
And you’re a somebody?
Clown !

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by FlyoruB: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jokers.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by driand(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin

This is politics, theyve been bought to spoil the atikulation game...

Again they just lost, dead on arrival!
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by pejuakinab: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
I still have this instinct that ADC would soon Atikulate . I know OBJ will use his calculator very well

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by globalresource: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
After Atiku, then Sowore
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by package7(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
bilms:
Yahaya Bello is of Old generation. The guy only have physical look. Period.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by chronique(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lol. All I can say is "gerarahia mehn". 2019 is not a year to waste votes but a year to send dullhari back to his cows in daura and all hands must be on deck to achieve this.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by HAH: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nonsense third force that is split or to reduce atikus vote

There are only two contenders Buhari and Atiku any one outside them is wasting your vote or probably voting for Buhari by reducing atikus vote by voting the attention seekers in the so called third force

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Kaduna Tribunal Sack Uba Sani? (Fact Check) / Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters / Lara Owoeye-Wise, Omo-Agege’s Media Aide Reacts To Criticism Of Her Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.