Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Cost To Renew Expired International Passport And How Long It Takes - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost To Renew Expired International Passport And How Long It Takes (1559 Views)

After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost To Renew Expired International Passport And How Long It Takes by OvaSabi1(f): 5:42pm On May 22, 2018
Hello, my international passport expired in March. I am based in Abuja. How much will it cost to renew it and how much will this process take?
Re: Cost To Renew Expired International Passport And How Long It Takes by Righteousness89(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2018
Abuja: JUST HOLD 35k for pocket...

Take ur Expired passport along....

U fit hold small Change at the end...

But Note : The Abuja Immigratn office is one of The most Corrupt in The World... I had 1st hand Experience with them some couple of months back...
From the Gateman, every officer there is a criminal May except for a few.... very few...
The Most annoying Aspect is that no body there works without Settlement.....

These guys work as if they are not paid by the government...

3 Likes

Re: Cost To Renew Expired International Passport And How Long It Takes by BamBella(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2018
Righteousness89:

But Note : The Abuja Immigratn office is one of The most Corrupt in The World... I had 1st hand Experience with them some couple of months back...
From the Gateman, every officer there is a criminal May except for a few.... very few...

These guys work as if they are not paid by the government.....

So get ready for all that...

Hello bro. Please do you have any idea on how long it takes to effect a change on the international passport?
Re: Cost To Renew Expired International Passport And How Long It Takes by Righteousness89(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2018
BamBella:

Hello bro. Please do you have any idea on how long it takes to effect a change on the international passport?
it shouldn't be more than a week... 2-4days is more than enough
Re: Cost To Renew Expired International Passport And How Long It Takes by BamBella(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2018
Righteousness89:
it shouldn't be more than a week... 2-4days is more than enough

Thanks for your swift response. But I meant changes like Date of Birth or Name. I heard it can take up to two months or thereabout.
Re: Cost To Renew Expired International Passport And How Long It Takes by Fadelex(m): 5:27am On May 23, 2018
BamBella:

Thanks for your swift response. But I meant changes like Date of Birth or Name. I heard it can take up to two months or thereabout.
it depends on the type of change... it usually takes 3-4 weeks to secure approval. but you must come with all your documents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost To Renew Expired International Passport And How Long It Takes by Righteousness89(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2018
BamBella:

i don't understand... U wanna change ur Name or date of Birth? why
Re: Cost To Renew Expired International Passport And How Long It Takes by OvaSabi1(f): 9:45am On May 23, 2018
Righteousness89:

These guys work as if they are not paid by the government...

Thank you.
Re: Cost To Renew Expired International Passport And How Long It Takes by BamBella(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2018
Fadelex:

it depends on the type of change... it usually takes 3-4 weeks to secure approval. but you must come with all your documents.

Okay thank you boss.
But I was going to ask, when am I supposed to come with the documents? Is it Before or after thumbprinting? Because I've already done my capturing on the 08/05/2018.
Re: Cost To Renew Expired International Passport And How Long It Takes by deliciousgeh(f): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Righteousness89:
i don't understand... U wanna change ur Name or date of Birth? why
yes, once you are making any change on your international passport it costs almost double the amount for the new one. It takes about a month to get this done and when we receive such In our office, we send straight to abj.... That's where changes are done. Hope this is helpful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost To Renew Expired International Passport And How Long It Takes by Rothschild777(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2019
Hello guys.
I want to know how to go about this Lost and Expired passport renewal.

My passport has expired since 2016. But unfortunately it was stolen (including other documents) at gunpoint some months ago.
Now I want to make renewal but I don't know what they will ask for or what I needed to bring along after the online application.
I've seen the process to follow if its LOST ONLY I also checked the process of RENEWAL ONLY but my issue is both combined. IT IS EXPIRED AND LOST.
anybody whom has experienced such or got information about this. Pls help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost To Renew Expired International Passport And How Long It Takes by Fadelex(m): 1:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Rothschild777:
Hello guys.
I want to know how to go about this Lost and Expired passport renewal.

My passport has expired since 2016. But unfortunately it was stolen (including other documents) at gunpoint some months ago.
Now I want to make renewal but I don't know what they will ask for or what I needed to bring along after the online application.
I've seen the process to follow if its LOST ONLY I also checked the process of RENEWAL ONLY but my issue is both combined. IT IS EXPIRED AND LOST.
anybody whom has experienced such or got information about this. Pls help.
It will be treated as lost. You can pm me if you need help

(1) (Reply)

Is It True 90% Of Women Abroad Esp London Are Single / Can 700k Secure Me In Togo To Live And Hustle? / I Need Visa 2 Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.