Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,010 members, 7,838,535 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation (38125 Views)

VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) / Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family / Saraki Vs IGP: No Appointment For Senate Delegation To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by OgahBohz: 6:31am On May 23, 2018
wildernessVoice:
Was the ghost of late INEC Returning Officer of Kano hovering in the air when IG Idris visited Kano to deliver his speech that has become TRANSMISSION and TRANSMITTED?

Many might have forgotten that the current IGP , Idris, was the CP of Kano State when Buhari polled 2 million votes and Jonathan only 150,000 in the 2015 election.
The then INEC Returning Officer in Kano was burnt to death together with his family in their home, immediately after the election and the result announced.

Till date no arrest has been made for the multiple homicide, nor anything found as the cause of the fire .

NOW HEAR THIS:-
As if it is a payback for a job well done, CP Idris was promoted to IGP over 12 other senior CPs, over 22 senior AIGs, and of course over the 7 most senior DIG police officers to become IGP immediately Buhari was sworn in.

Every other officer that was senior to CP Idris was retired just to make way for the now IG Idris to occupy this highest position.

Corruption is not only when you embezzled money.
There are several forms of corruption that have become cankerworm in our governance, nepotism is one of them.

please throw more light on this revelations ..

I think I need to share this , the world needs to know about this ..
Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by OgahBohz: 6:34am On May 23, 2018
magoo10:
There are several forms of corruption that have become cankerworm in our governance, nepotism is one of them

Zombies need to see this ,nepotism can actually bury a nation

you can still make your point without the insults na, ..

let's stop the hate pls ..
Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by makazona(m): 6:45am On May 23, 2018
wildernessVoice:
Was the ghost of late INEC Returning Officer of Kano hovering in the air when IG Idris visited Kano to deliver his speech that has become TRANSMISSION and TRANSMITTED?

Many might have forgotten that the current IGP , Idris, was the CP of Kano State when Buhari polled 2 million votes and Jonathan only 150,000 in the 2015 election.
The then INEC Returning Officer in Kano was burnt to death together with his family in their home, immediately after the election and the result announced.

Till date no arrest has been made for the multiple homicide, nor anything found as the cause of the fire .

As if it is a payback for a job well done, CP Idris was promoted to IGP over 12 other senior CPs, over 22 senior AIGs, and of course over the 7 most senior DIG police officers to become IGP immediately Buhari was sworn in.

Every other officer that was senior to CP Idris was retired just to make way for the now IG Idris to occupy this highest position.

There are several forms of corruption that have become cankerworm in our governance, nepotism is one of them.

Wow! That was a mouthful. Never knew most of these facts...but seriously are they true?
Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by osasteve(m): 6:51am On May 23, 2018
cry cry
Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by makazona(m): 7:05am On May 23, 2018
Positivepoint:

bros take lie easy

AIG Idris, was in charge of Operations at the Force Headquarters before his appointment as the Acting Inspector-General of Police, will act in that capacity pending his confirmation.

Read up http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/profile-meet-ibrahim-idris-new-inspector-general-police/

...Google is also your friend.
Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by chukel(m): 7:42am On May 23, 2018
I thought Remi Tinubu was on the delegation list. I also thought Saraki was to lead the delegation.
Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by dapiahno(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2018
[/color]
lonelydora:
I have forgiven myself for being so foolish to have voted for Buhari. My instincts failed me in 2015
you are not alone..[color=#000099]
lonelydora:
I have forgiven myself for being so foolish to have voted for Buhari. My instincts failed me in 2015
you are not alone..
lonelydora:
you are not alone..
Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by DaV8King(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2018
Positivepoint:

bros take lie easy

AIG Idris, was in charge of Operations at the Force Headquarters before his appointment as the Acting Inspector-General of Police, will act in that capacity pending his confirmation.

For how long?
Even police website dated all his other posting except that one.
See http://www.npf.gov.ng/more_news.php?id=85
Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by Sunmolar(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2018
wildernessVoice:

God will pay the wicked with their own coin.
Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by opesax: 9:25am On May 23, 2018
Baba Buhari na Daura sure pass
Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by cadre88(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2018
This is what Jonathan meant by Corruption is not stealing

There are several forms of corruption that have become cankerworm in our governance, nepotism is one of them.[/quote]
Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by Rilwayne001: 10:16am On May 23, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari needs to be jailed
How he scammed Nigerians with fake promises just to enjoy our common wealth is legendary ...The man is a certified terrorist

I doubt you have anything worthwhile to do with your life. If you're not insulting buhari, you'll be insulting yoruba, calling them all sort of names. And I'm sure you'll lead the wailing wailers when Buhari made the lazy youth comment. Judge yourself now, does any hardworking youth come online to do all the nonsense you're always here to do?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by Rilwayne001: 10:23am On May 23, 2018
wildernessVoice:

You really need to be more factual with whatever allegations you're are raising. It not all about juxtaposing assumptions to justify your whimes and desire, such a thing might lead you to where you do not wish. Else we can also infer that Jonathan had killed lot of people just to salvage his second term ambition, from the numerous killings during the 2015 election in south-south and south-east, as well as the very low number of votes buhari got. Apparently, the allegations you're raising doesn't make any sense and it might lead you to where you don't want.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:54am On May 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:

I doubt you have anything worthwhile to do with your life. If you're not insulting buhari, you'll be insulting yoruba, calling them all sort of names. And I'm sure you'll lead the wailing wailers when Buhari made the lazy youth comment. Judge yourself now, does any hardworking youth come online to do all the nonsense you're always here to do?

Buhari remains a terrorist
And all his zombie supporters are destined to suffer for all eternity....
Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by stchinedu: 11:58am On May 23, 2018
LEAVE my President alone!

Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 23, 2018
tonybabala:
When I read foolish people like you comment I weep for Nigeria. You are just a bloody liar. Ibrahim Idris was the AIG in charge of force headquarters before his appointment and not a CP. secondly apart from Onovo and a arase who were both Aig in recent time most IG has been AIG before their appointments. The 3 IG Jonathan appointed 2 were AIG and moved to IG. For your information iG position is political. Idiots like you keep misleading idiots like themaelve
He was Kano State CP during the last presidential election in 2015
Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by Ayobami7(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2018
Okay
Re: Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2018
lonelydora:

I confessed since last year
Good of u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

River Water Level Rises Above Bridge As Man Drowns In Plateau State (Photos) / Video: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Kumo / Construction Progress Of 2nd Niger Bridge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.