Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,899 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Know The Word - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know The Word (198 Views)

True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth / Did You Know: The History Of Christianity Can Be Traced To Only Roman Catholic? / The Word For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know The Word by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2018
Know The Word

Know more than your enemy and you would have taken the wind out of his sails.

The devil is riding on quite a lot of people today because of their ignorance.

Hosea 4:6 says:
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.”

You don’t have to be a prey. There is enough provision to make you wiser than your enemies.

Mark 4:11 says it has been given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God. Unto others (including the devil) it is in parables.

The Word of God is the greatest mysteries of all. It is too high for the devil to comprehend.

With all that Jesus said about His death and resurrection, the Bible says "If he (Satan) had known, he would not have crucified the Lord of glory" (1 Corinthians 2:cool.

That’s how ignorant Satan is! Truly that light shines in darkness and darkness comprehended it not (John 1:5). Wisdom is too high for the foolish!

Friend, when you sit down with your Bible for proper studies and deep meditation, the devil will be wise enough to keep off your environment.

He knows how to be absent from hot spots – he was absent on mount Camel, Elijah kept him at a distance by faith. We now live under a better covenant, based on better promises.

In Revelation 12:11 the Bible says:
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony."

There is no stronger will than the word of your testimony. This means the word you testify to by your faith and confession.

The Psalmist said:
“Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.” Psalms 119:98

God’s Word makes you smarter than the devil. The Word of God carries the divine nature and it is transferred to you when it is formed in you and becomes your life style.

Divine nature is conveyed into every human vessel via the Word of God, causing man to operate the forces of divinity in his earthly walk.

It is time to respond to the Word on a more serious level. You cannot fight to get what you don’t know belongs to you.

God’s Word can never be made invalid or ineffective. The Bible says God’s Word is quick and powerful and sharper than any two–edged sword (Hebrews 4:12).

Jesus never had any prayer requests. He simply operated His divine nature, and it always produced for Him.

When John talked about the young men, he said, "The Word of God abideth in you.” What does this imply?

To deal with the devices of the enemy, you need the wisdom of God. Where is this wisdom? The Bible says Jesus Christ is the power and wisdom of God.

So, the strength you need to stand and the wisdom you need to discover the devil’s tricks are from God’s Word.

Now, for example, a man tells himself, "I’m feeling feverish."

Once God’s Word which says, "He took your infirmities and bore your sicknesses and by his stripes you are healed" (Isaiah 53:5), comes alive in such a man, the next thing he will say is, "Satan, you must be the one feeling feverish.

As for me, I feel healthy, because Jesus took my infirmities, and God’s Word says in Joel 3:10, ‘Let the weak say, I am strong ’. So Satan, get lost!"

Where does this wisdom come from? From the Word of God, according to Psalm 119:98. Once you become wiser than that trickster, how will he succeed in tricking you?

When you are dealing with a trickster, you need a wisdom star resident in you, for to discover an error is to know the truth.

Friend, when you don’t know the truth about any matter, the devil gets you carried away with his lies.

A simple command from you, based on the authority and integrity of the Word of God, which when mixed with faith in you, will release the trigger of heaven’s wisdom.

There was once this hefty fellow, who was possessed, and everybody was trying to hold him down. He kept attacking everyone around.

And I said to myself, "Do I have that much physical strength to resist this man?"

But you know, I had a little more understanding than those who were trying to hold him down. So, I approached them and said, "Leave him!"

Immediately, the devil knew this is someone who knows what he is doing.

I said to the demon tormenting the man, "The angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness (Jude 6). What are you doing here? Get out!"

That was all! The man was set free. Every devil tormenting him disappeared, at the instance of that Word!

It is ignorant believers who allow so much room for the devil in their lives.

If you make up your mind to give the attention you are now giving the devil to Jesus, (The Word), you will literally be living in heaven.

When I am set on a journey, all I say is, "I am going. Every devil, get off the road!"

Don’t you notice that mad people always get off the road when they see an oncoming car? Even a crazy and naked man knows that a car can kill!

There are believers, that are identified as killers in the kingdom of darkness – "Jesus I know, Paul I know... .

The moment such believers get on the road, the forces of darkness automatically clear off it. They don’t need any admonition, counsel or noise–making. No!

Here in Africa, we live in an environment where we have lots of taboos and cultural beliefs, that makes a man a slave to the world of the unseen. The invisible forces rule our communities.

You hear such statements like, "Those are the people in charge. Such things don’t happen ordinarily! We must do something about this. It is a very serious matter. Many have died like this before."

So the man goes to see some fetish priests or some prayer houses, where they begin to give him information that pumps fear into him, and he then begins to follow them like a horse or a mule that has no understanding.

I tell you, the devil never hangs around my house, my car, nor on the road I travel on. No!

He just clears off on his own. It’s time for him to start doing the same for you, in the mighty name of Jesus!

Hallelujah �

Excerpts From, Satan Get Lost By David Oyedepo

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us On WhatsApp, 08126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

The Afflictions Of The Righteous / Bifidobacteria Supplement Good For Babies' Gut / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.