Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,540 members, 7,865,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Sarkodie Has A Crush On Me- Harmonee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarkodie Has A Crush On Me- Harmonee (466 Views)

Sarkodie Has Mocked Shatta Wale For Being Jealous Following His VGMA Fight / Tunde Ednut: "I Had A Crush On Juliet Ibrahim, But I Was Broke Then" (Throwback) / Finally! Sarkodie Has Replied Shatta Wale Diss With A Single Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sarkodie Has A Crush On Me- Harmonee by splendid22(m): 6:32pm On May 22, 2018
Budding singer and actress, Harmonee is undoubtedly one of the sexiest singers in Nigeria at the moment. Her silky skin, sensual curves and confidence are perhaps what makes men find are irresistible.

The ‘Gat your back’ singer in an encounter with TheNewsGuru said sexiness is about being confident.
According to the Lagos State University graduate:”Sexiness comes from the inside. I know a lot of women who are sexy, but if you don’t feel it from the inside. It is what you have on the inside that really matters. My definition of sexiness is confidence. You can have big boobs and big ass but you might not know how to carry it. I see a lot of girls that are sexy but don’t feel it on the inside. Sexiness is about being confident. Confidence is sexy”.

When asked about her celebrity crush, the beautiful singer said though she has a crush on Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie, he also has a crush on her.

“Sarkodie is my celebrity crush, I love him. I love Ghanaians they are very humble. I love his music, personality and warmth. He actually crushed on me when we met, very nice ‘Ghana Jollof’.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/sarkodie-crush-harmonee/

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Pregnancy Is Fake (currently Trending On Whatsapp) / Nina Slams Those Talking About Tonto Dikeh's 'fake' Fendi T-shirt / Bbnaija: Toyin Lawani Throws A Lavish All-white Party For Nina | WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.