Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area (2984 Views)

Britannia Hotel And Suites In Need Of Hotel Staffs / Current Job Openings At Legacy Hotel And Suites / Legacy Hotel And Suites Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by afoltundeseun(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2018
Just maybe, anyone here is applying for any post at NJOY HOTEL AND SUITES, 6 GAFARI BALOGUN, OPEBI, IKEJA, owned by one EVANS.

That place is a modern day slavery. You have no job security, you get fired at will.

No JOB DESCRIPTION, as a waiter, you can be called to sweep the compound, open gates for cars and all sort of thrash.
The owner is the manager, director, chairman (a complete one man business).
Worst part his living apartment (with wife and kids) is inside the compound housing the hotel.

6 Likes

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:12pm On May 22, 2018
Op u Don finish this man business oo grin No good tin 2 say about him undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by afoltundeseun(m): 5:37am On May 23, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Op u Don finish this man business oo grin No good tin 2 say about him undecided
honestly you don't wanna witness it.

3 Likes

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by afoltundeseun(m): 5:39am On May 23, 2018
The hotel and the wicked owner. The idiot will shout on his staff in the presence of customers.

3 Likes

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by uchbaba(m): 6:36am On May 23, 2018
he employed u wahala,if he didn't whala!! y are u running down another man's biz,clearly I see nothing wrong with the way he police his biz...if u don't like it quit n stop been childish haba!!

3 Likes

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:27am On May 23, 2018
uchbaba:
he employed u wahala,if he didn't whala!! y are u running down another man's biz,clearly I see nothing wrong with the way he police his biz...if u don't like it quit n stop been childish haba!!
he is not trying to run the man's business down instead he's only informing us about the bad standard of the hotel.
how can a waitress be doing a cleaner job? so because there's no job we should accept bad treatment from employer?

Nawa o

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by afoltundeseun(m): 7:45am On May 23, 2018
uchbaba:

So reading a write-up and comprehending its inherent meaning is beyond possible to you?

5 Likes

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by detagabriel(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2018
uchbaba:

I believe one should work according to his job description.rather than raining abusive words to your employee....i was a victim of such act...in another sector...it is wrong ...because it could lead to a psychological break down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by millomaniac: 1:16pm On May 23, 2018
afoltundeseun:
Just maybe, anyone here is applying for any post at NJOY HOTEL AND SUITES, 6 GAFARI BALOGUN, OPEBI, IKEJA, owned by one EVANS.

That place is a modern day slavery. You have no job security, you get fired at will.

No JOB DESCRIPTION, as a waiter, you can be called to sweep the compound, open gates for cars and all sort of thrash.
Worst part his living apartment (with wife and kids) is inside the compound housing the hotel.

Why not just quit. Or better still confront management instead of cowering behind your keyboard like an ungrateful coward. angry

1 Like

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by pinkguy(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2018
Na true joor we have one in kaduna too normal suite hotel in kigo road extension close to nivila hotel the man is cults, every month four people must be sent home no job security ,the man is the manage,director,supervisor.,receptionist ,he hardly sleep he sit in reception from 6 am to 1 pm in the night,he sleeps in the store room after he left his family in Lagos to stay in the kaduna hotel for more than four months without traveling to see his wife and children ,people say he is a billionaire he even have hotel in Europe ..... I'm sure he an Ibo man like this man
Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by afoltundeseun(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2018
millomaniac:

Why not just quit. Or better still confront management instead of cowering behind your keyboard like an ungrateful coward. angry
dude, I have since left there.

I am just sounding a warning, just in case someone here somehow, somewhere gets an opening in the hotel, be prepared for the worst.

Back to the matter.
The fool was dating one of his receptionist, he assigned the girls duty to me.

2 Likes

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by afoltundeseun(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2018
pinkguy:
Na true joor we have one in kaduna too normal suite hotel in kigo road extension close to nivila hotel the man is cults, every month four people must be sent home no job security ,the man is the manage,director,supervisor.,receptionist ,he hardly sleep he sit in reception from 6 am to 1 pm in the night,he sleeps in the store room after he left his family in Lagos to stay in the kaduna hotel for more than four months without traveling to see his wife and children ,people say he is a billionaire he even have hotel in Europe ..... I'm sure he an Ibo man like this man

This particular one hardly sleeps.

From the little i gathered, he was into 419 business before he moved to drug trafficking abroad.

He's a Benin man.

2 Likes

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by pinkguy(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2018
afoltundeseun:
This particular one hardly sleeps.

From the little i gathered, he was into 419 business before he moved to drug trafficking abroad.

He's a Benin man.
I'm sure this is involved in hard drugs business too,the was a day I try change his phone I open his message I was see different countries phone no and messages
Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by holupisayor(f): 1:48pm On May 23, 2018
The OP is not lying.

5 Likes

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by Tracypacy(f): 1:52pm On May 23, 2018
Kuna iya karya wa Afirka. An kori ku daga aikin saboda sakamakon ku
pinkguy:

2 Likes

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by ooranguntan(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2018
millomaniac:

management nkwa. Is there management is a one man company?
Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by lyriclekidd(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2018
holupisayor:
The OP is not lying.

I worked at this particular hotel as a gateman,

My work schedule includes the general gateman job, washing of customers car every morning, sweeping the compound amongst others.

He won't tell you all these before starting, it's after you start. I can't remember the numbers of time he slapped me. I even did brick.layer work back then, as in, I mixed cement and sand and carried block. He doesn't pay you extra for all these ridiculous job o.

The hotel was just 6 months when he employed me, and according to people, I was the 5th security guy he would employ.

NJOY HOTELS OPEBI, NOT A PLACE TO WORK

Lol gateman or gatewoman? Meaning your account is fake and not you lol. Anyways back to the topic I've heard a lot about the hotel.

1 Like

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by MSEdLAW(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2018
millomaniac:

How can you be so mentally enslaved to confuse servitude with gratitude...someone is alerting the populace of a modern slavery market disguise as a hotel and you are accusing him of being a coward.!!! He us braver than your entire lineage... Bastard!!!

3 Likes

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by millomaniac: 4:18pm On May 23, 2018
MSEdLAW:

How can you be so mentally enslaved to confuse servitude with gratitude...someone is alerting the populace of a modern slavery market disguise as a hotel and you are accusing him of being a coward.!!! He us braver than your entire lineage... Bastard!!!

Lolz. Slave? Well May be that's what the OP was before he finally mustard up the courage to quit. Most likely after slaving for a month. Lolz. But you my friend unlike the OP are a fool. And for the fact you are not bothered or perhaps your brain did not even think about the fact that the only action of the OP is to come on a faceless social forum hide here and start badmouthing the erring former employer means you are well on your way to be a fool forever if you are not already. I surely wouldnt have posted my earlier statement if he included how he talked some sense into that his money miss road employer before quitting. Most of them are encouraged by people that don't challenge them and just cower around until the end of the month and then quit. The Op probably was always smiling sheepishly and obeying orders. I just wish more people can be bold enough to say something. It infuriates me.

2 Likes

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by afoltundeseun(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2018
NJOY HOTEL AND SUITES, OPEBI.

SLAVE HAVEN

A HIDING PLACE FOR 419 AND DRUG DEALERS.

1 Like

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by Tracypacy(f): 12:26pm On May 28, 2018
shocked
afoltundeseun:
NJOY HOTEL AND SUITES, OPEBI.

SLAVE HAVEN

A HIDING PLACE FOR 419 AND DRUG DEALERS.
Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy No wonder you are always angry
afoltundeseun:

2 Likes

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by afoltundeseun(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy No wonder you are always angry

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2018

Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Better be a good boy, hope you enjoyed your ban cheesy
Re: Njoy Hotel And Suites, A No Go Area by afoltundeseun(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Moderators: naijacutee, puskin, FOD, dominique
Kindly unban me

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Reputable Shipping/maritime Company / Saipem Recruiting Fresh Graduates ! / Cornerstone Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.