Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Are You Tired Of Market Hustling Before Cooking Or Having An Event - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Tired Of Market Hustling Before Cooking Or Having An Event (223 Views)

"My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily / Are You Tired Of Market Hustling Before Cooking Or Before Having An Event? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Market Hustling Before Cooking Or Having An Event by shurlygurl(f): 7:05pm On May 22, 2018
We are Whole sales food vendor who have mastered the art of purchasing healthy food products for *YOU* ,to help solve your major food supplies issues at affordable rate,and we deliver freshly to your door steps.
Our items varies from:
*RED MEATS* -Cow,Ram,Goat
*WHITE MEAT-* chicken, turkey
*FISHES* -croaker fish dried fish, crayfish,stockfish.
We also do Fresh tomatoes and pepper ,Ogbono,Local rice, Groceries and many more.
We don't just sell food stuffs, we ensure all our food stuffs are matured and healthy for consumption

Join us as we butcher a whole Cow,Goat,Ram every week and shared among our interested customers.
We offer quantity that gives you value for your Money and quality that makes you demand for more

For more information contact foods PLANET.
08038259446/09070031262
OR
Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: https:///2oqp5Bv3pmA2GUUwYokghd

LAGOS RESIDENCE ONLY

(1) (Reply)

Personal Development And Growth / Sterling Bank Celebrates Employees / 5 Rules For Branding. Which Ones Are You Breaking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.