Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Murder Of Lee Rigby By Sharia Law Apologists. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murder Of Lee Rigby By Sharia Law Apologists. (474 Views)

Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional / 14 Gay Men, 12 Rapists And 200 Prostitutes Arrested By Sharia Police In Jigawa / Indonesian Woman Given 100 Strokes Of Cain By Sharia Court. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murder Of Lee Rigby By Sharia Law Apologists. by PDJT: 8:16pm On May 22, 2018
“The only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers. And this British soldier is one....

By Allah, we swear by the almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone.
So what if we want to live by the Sharia in Muslim lands?
Why does that mean you must follow us and chase us and call us extremists and kill us?...when you drop a bomb do you think it hits one person? Or rather your bomb wipes out a whole family? ...Through many passages in the Koran we must fight them as they fight us...I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your governments, they don’t care about you.
You think David Cameron is gonna get caught in the street when we start busting our guns?
Do you think politicians are going to die? No, it's going to be the average guy, like you and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back...leave our lands and you will live in peace.”

— Excerpted from a Daily Telegraph transcript.

Lee James Rigby. You remember him?

On the afternoon of 22 May 2013, a British Army soldier, Fusilier Lee Rigby of the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, was attacked and killed by Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale near the Royal Artillery Barracks in Woolwich, southeast London.
He was a Mancunian.

Attack type:
Attempted decapitation, Islamic terrorism.

Weapons:
Car, cleaver, knife, revolver.

Attackers:
Michael Olumide Adebolajo, 28, and
Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale, 22.

Re: Murder Of Lee Rigby By Sharia Law Apologists. by PDJT: 8:17pm On May 22, 2018
Today, also makes it 1 year after same group bombed children watching a musical concert in Manchester.
Re: Murder Of Lee Rigby By Sharia Law Apologists. by anibi9674: 8:18pm On May 22, 2018
ok
Re: Murder Of Lee Rigby By Sharia Law Apologists. by BankeSmalls(f): 8:18pm On May 22, 2018
Michael Adebowale?
Re: Murder Of Lee Rigby By Sharia Law Apologists. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 22, 2018
What the hell?!

I have never heard of this. My people don't do such. We know those capable of this. They must have been victims of an MK ULTRA mind control experiment.

(1) (Reply)

"Our Homes Are Now Slaughter Houses" - Zamfara Man Mourns / 7 Year Old Girl Killed In Explosion Caused By Adulterated Kerosene - Graphics / 'I Built Contact With My Sponsor From Prison' – Robbery, Kidnapping Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.