Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Draughtsman Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Draughtsman Needed Urgently (487 Views)

Draughtsman Needed At An FMCG Company In Lagos / Autocad Draughtsman Interview / Vacancy For A Draughtsman/draftsman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Draughtsman Needed Urgently by adekalumichael: 6:13am On May 23, 2018
Any one who is sure that he can deliver as a draughtsman for a project going on at Dangote Refinery can send in their CV latest 72 hours after this post is circulated.

Such person should be able to interprete mechanical, electrical and clean agents design and be able to provide detailed drawing regarding them

Such person should be able to work with expartriate with good communication skill.

Such person should be astute in the use of AutoCAD 2018 with the understanding of workflow Dynamics.

Such should be able to present HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Firefighting designs according to international standards.

If you are eligible or have anyone who suits the above requirements, send the CV to adekalumichael@gmail.com latest 72 hours from now. This is not going to wait longer because of the project needs to be delivered to clients on time.
Re: Draughtsman Needed Urgently by jwals: 7:25am On May 23, 2018
adekalumichael:
Any one who is sure that he can deliver as a draughtsman for a project going on at Dangote Refinery can send in their CV latest 72 hours after this post is circulated.

Such person should be able to interprete mechanical, electrical and clean agents design and be able to provide detailed drawing regarding them

Such person should be able to work with expartriate with good communication skill.

Such person should be astute in the use of AutoCAD 2018 with the understanding of workflow Dynamics.

Such should be able to present HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Firefighting designs according to international standards.

If you are eligible or have anyone who suits the above requirements, send the CV to adekalumichael@gmail.com latest 72 hours from now. This is not going to wait longer because of the project needs to be delivered to clients on time.
I just sent you a mail with my CV
Re: Draughtsman Needed Urgently by adekalumichael: 8:34am On May 23, 2018
jwals:

I just sent you a mail with my CV

I will acknowledge it and send you the date for interview.
Re: Draughtsman Needed Urgently by adekalumichael: 9:03am On May 23, 2018
Those who sent in their CVs please check your emails, for reply. If you stay outside Lagos, know that the interview could be promptly.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!!! Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! / Opportunity To Own An Extra Land In Ibeju Lekki / Receptionist And Cleaner Opening At At Alexander Marius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.