Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,249 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video (27751 Views)

Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by Amagite3(f): 6:50am On May 23, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate, Nina’s Ex, Collins is being featured in Mc Galaxy’s soon-to-be released music video for his Fine Girl song.

The video shows Collins rocking Ifu Ennada who is also featured in the video, while Mc Galaxy cheered on.

Many have condemned this act, but some feel Nina requested Mc Galaxy helps him.

Collins has also changed his IG handle to @collinzmcg, adding Mc Galaxy's music label, 'MCG' to it.

Watch the video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/mc-galaxy-features-ninas-ex-boyfriend-collins-in-his-new-music-video.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by Tamarapetty(f): 7:08am On May 23, 2018
Na them sabi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by NwaAmaikpe: 7:09am On May 23, 2018
shocked

Confused Nina,
Isn't Collins in her past now?

Oh, I forgot.
She has no future with Miracle.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by obowunmi(m): 7:14am On May 23, 2018
Miracle don't want Nina

Collins dont want Nina

Bobrisky don't want Nina

who does?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by GisterBlogger: 7:14am On May 23, 2018
Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by YeyeGirl(f): 7:19am On May 23, 2018
Nina just dey fall hands.. She sha get small hope pass Alex way just dey follow Tobi lyk fly... With her heavy lips lyk 4bags of golden penny semolina...Collins keep balling hard biko... God saved u frm Delilah...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by Lajet: 7:29am On May 23, 2018
obowunmi:
Miracle don't want Nina

Collins dont want Nina

Bobrisky don't want Nina

who does?

Me i want her

5 Likes

Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by SalamRushdie: 7:54am On May 23, 2018
MC Galaxy always playing destiny changer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by Ayobami7(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2018
Okay
Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by Ajoboss(m): 8:41am On May 23, 2018
obowunmi:
Miracle don't want Nina

Collins dont want Nina

Bobrisky don't want Nina

who does?

you...you does grin

2 Likes

Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by geeben112: 9:46am On May 23, 2018
So
Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by YINKS89(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2018
Collins juz blow .... He also deserve some accolades for been d mumu boyfriend
Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by tayour917i(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2018
taking advantage of everything to stay in the limelight.... remember Jacourb?

4 Likes

Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by ngwababe(f): 9:49am On May 23, 2018
See as Nina make this guy popular...
But I no dey just understand mc galaxy way sometimes!

2 Likes

Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by Lordcenturion2(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by neolboy(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Confused Nina,

Oh, I forgot.

Have seen in all your post that you are always bitter.

What happened to your background?
Do you have a problem growing up?
Because you never seems to write anything good on nairaland
I only noticed you because of your bitter and negative comments.
Life is sweet friend

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by MxFactor: 9:50am On May 23, 2018
That ifu Ennada go sweet. grin grin grin if you know,
Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by AlexCk: 9:50am On May 23, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by engwari(f): 9:50am On May 23, 2018
I'll tell you a story by Uche Metuh.

There's this girl who aced all her subjects in secondary school, not just acing but award-worthy educational success. She was so good that at her Junior Secondary 3 (JSS 3) level, she was solving mathematical problems from Senior Secondary 1 & 2 (SS 1 & 2) curriculum.

1st Mistake
She loved Maths & computers but was admitted into the university to study Geology.

Today, she still thinks she would have been a statistics wizard if she'd been allowed to just study Math or Engineering. You know - subjects where she doesn't have to always cram some qualitative garbage but provide quantitative solutions.

2nd Mistake
When she got into the university, she realized she didn't have to study very hard. Very few people were bothering to anyway. She was extremely smart & could hold her own but it became easier to combine intellectual efforts with other students at assignments, tests & final exams. The system allowed it. All her friends did it so, why fight it?

3rd Mistake
While at school, no one ever taught her how to write a résumé or successfully approach interviews. She, just like everyone around her wanted a good life but the system pretty much set them up to fail. When she graduated, she met a professional at an international oil & gas company who asked her what she wanted to do in life & to explain her undergraduate degree experience but she was not prepared for that, she gave answers which were weak, mostly incoherent, lacked precision or clarity. She'd never thought of herself in that light.

The internet wasn't readily accessible back then so she was pretty much left on her own with her fellow ignorant peers. She also had a great & supportive family who she leaned on. Luckily for her, she got some mentors, then left the country for her masters degree. At 1st, she struggled at her Canadian university.

Correcting her 2nd mistake
She had to actually learn all those skills & resources she didn't bother with back in Nigeria due to combined students’ efforts. She had to read all those textbooks she never bothered with in her Nigerian university in order to excel at her program.

Correcting her 3rd mistake
She also met lecturers whose method of teaching was about empowering students to run with their ideas. It wasn't about multiple choice questions but making a case of why Case A is better/worse than Case B.It made her actually think for the 1st time in her life. She learned how to make great presentations. It was a confidence boost. It was exhilarating!

She learned about plagiarism which is a very despicable thing. She also learned about self-development, professional development & presentations. She learned it was ok to make decisions, make mistakes & then learn from them. She became comfortable working alone & also with a team. She learned the power of independence. She was a different person. She became more confident about her thoughts & ideas. No one laughs at her mistakes nor condemns her for them. Her bosses don't care about always being right or barking orders at those under them. Team contributions is crucial, encouraged & needed.

Everybody is equal. No one feared anyone. It was a healthy environment. She was valued. She freely runs her program the way she sees fit.

This is Uche Metuh story.

There's no correcting my 1st mistake. If I ever do, I'll tell a story about it. If you read this, you'd understand how the Nigerian system encourages laziness & might discourage talent because of envy or pride. Many Nigerian graduates are victims of their own underdeveloped & redundant society. Maybe with the internet, a few might self-improve. Otherwise, they're unemployable because there's very few people to teach them better.

Note to any Nigerian student reading this - don't take the easy way out. Read not just to pass your examinations but to actually know. You'd be truly a better person & student for it.

Good luck!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by deebrain(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by Nobody: 9:51am On May 23, 2018
So the most appropriate description of him is Nina's ex bf. May God not let me be described in relation to another person.
I would not be under anyone's shadow.

2 Likes

Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by cocoboss(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2018
mc galaxy s*cks...going all out on em, Bleep em hoes bwoy smiley smiley
Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by AngelicBeing: 9:52am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Confused Nina,

Oh, I forgot.
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by DIYhackers: 9:53am On May 23, 2018
See poor boy compensation
Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by edugiddy007: 9:57am On May 23, 2018
okay
Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by lwanga1993: 9:57am On May 23, 2018
ngwababe:
See as Nina make this guy popular...
But I no dey just understand mc galaxy way sometimes!

yeah..he contributed so much to Nina's popularity too.

NB: Nina said she had no intentions going for bbn......buh Collins believed she can do it, secured a passport for her and sponsored her p to the bbn .
Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by chisure: 10:02am On May 23, 2018
Nina is young, she just need guidance and we will see a better reformed woman.
Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by boss1310(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2018
this video is he trying to feature everyone that has been in the news for the past months,well its the music that matters most
Re: Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video by Nobody: 10:05am On May 23, 2018
So dope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss' Fanpage 'calls Her Out' After Tboss Tried To Shade Ceec / Timaya Strikes A Pose With His Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) / BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.